Vaccines

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
pat34lee
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Vaccines

Post by pat34lee »

Philip wrote:Rick, I'm the last guy on the planet to not appreciate the availability of modern medications. Heck, I wouldn't be alive without the year and a half of antibiotics I took to defeat severe, late-stage Lyme Disease. But Big Pharma is out of control! It's constantly looking for new markets for new drugs - and the more long-term use products it can develop, the better for their industry. As I used to do marketing for pharmacists in my state, I became aware of how often physicians' only detailed knowledge of various medications come from the drug companies' own literature. NOT good! That is an unhealthy relationship - especially as so many drugs build dependencies. Not to mention how medications are added on top of other ones, along with what dangers that presents.
Using antibiotics for that length of time seems excessive. It would almost certainly raise the issue of causing antibiotic resistant bacterial infections. Have you ever heard of colloidal silver? If you look it up online, know first that it is hated by big pharma because it works, and they cannot make billions of dollars from it. So most 'legitimate' medical sites will tell you that it is either dangerous or that it has not been proven to work, neither of which are true. That is just one of many natural treatments that doctors will never tell you about. Cancer can be cured in most cases where you don't destroy your immune system first with the radiation and chemical poisoning that doctors use to kill it.
Thadeyus
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by Thadeyus »

pat34lee wrote:Using antibiotics for that length of time seems excessive. It would almost certainly raise the issue of causing antibiotic resistant bacterial infections. Have you ever heard of colloidal silver? If you look it up online, know first that it is hated by big pharma because it works, and they cannot make billions of dollars from it. So most 'legitimate' medical sites will tell you that it is either dangerous or that it has not been proven to work, neither of which are true. That is just one of many natural treatments that doctors will never tell you about. Cancer can be cured in most cases where you don't destroy your immune system first with the radiation and chemical poisoning that doctors use to kill it.
And if a person uses too much of colloidal silver, they turn blue. Hence the reports of said dangers.
pat34lee
Recognized Member

Post by pat34lee »

If you are not aware, the most famous case, the blue man on youtube, was not from colloidal silver. He was making and drinking silver nitrate in high doses and large quantities. Even so, argyria is cosmetic only, and poses no medical risk. The worst side effect is that drinking large amounts of CS will kill off the friendly bacteria in your gut that help you digest certain foods. You would need to take probiotics, or yogurt and cultured vegetables to resupply them or face some digestive discomfort.

Bacteria never become immune to colloidal silver as they do with antibiotics.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

A while back, I tried colloidal silver(I can't remember what for), and it did absolutely nothing for what it said it would do. Then some years later, I got a letter in the mail regarding a law suit against the colloidal silver company that I purchased mine from. Seems they were making false claims about their product.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
pat34lee
Recognized Member

Post by pat34lee »

RickD wrote:A while back, I tried colloidal silver(I can't remember what for), and it did absolutely nothing for what it said it would do. Then some years later, I got a letter in the mail regarding a law suit against the colloidal silver company that I purchased mine from. Seems they were making false claims about their product.
That is a risk any time you buy from a person or company you don't know. It is why I make my own colloidal silver, and it does work. Like any good thing, I don't overuse it. I take it when I feel a cold coming on, or get a stuffy nose or earache. It helps a lot with toothaches also.