Rabbi performs Oral suction during circumcision

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Rabbi performs Oral suction during circumcision

Post by RickD »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
RickD wrote:I knew it! I did a little research, and this proves what I suspected about you FL:Roger the Fairy

GREAT! I enjoyed that clip!

FL
Ha HA!! You enjoyed the "clip". The circumcision jokes keep going! :pound:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Jac3510
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Jac3510 »

Well I'm going to bow out of this thread. I know a dead end when I see one, and with all due respect, you all seem so horrified by the aesthetics and visuals of the practice that you aren't willing or interested in thinking about this apart from that. And that's fine. It saddens me a bit that people who I respect so much and who tend to be rather objective in their various analyses are taking this approach, but it is what it is. Let me just say that I completely get why you would be disgusted and I don't blame any of you for that at all. I wouldn't have it done to my little boy either.

All the best.
Proinsias wrote:I don't think you are hearing me. Preference for ice cream is a moral issue
And that, brothers and sisters, is the kind of foolishness you get people who insist on denying biblical theism. A good illustration of any as the length people will go to avoid acknowledging basic truths.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Oh, no, Jac. It's not that we don't care about penis sucking by rabbis. I, for one, find this practice all blown out of proportion. Coming from a Roman Catholic jurisdiction, I have put all that ''behind'' me.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +