Pictures

Whether you are new or just lurking, take a moment to introduce yourself or discuss something general.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by Felgar »

Cool, thanks Kurieuo. Nice pic btw, that's funny. :)
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

Felgar wrote:Cool, thanks Kurieuo. Nice pic btw, that's funny. :)
Attachments
Here is me after 3 days at the Hospital with Peter.  I look Terrible LOL
Here is me after 3 days at the Hospital with Peter. I look Terrible LOL
IMG_0073.JPG (78.67 KiB) Viewed 3331 times
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

It's Joy-Buzzer and Joy-Buzzer Jr! The little bundle of joy all bundled up- that's cute. It's strange to now have to go back and mentally attach a picture to an internet personality. I'm having a little trouble as of yet.

Kurieuo, how long ago did you get married, if you don't mind me asking? Quite mysterious of you to, in a photo that's supposed to reveal, conceal! Hmmm. :lol:

I s'pose I should figure a way to get a, (hopefully decent,) picture of myself on here too.
Judah
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Judah »

Well G'day Joy-buzzer and Joy-buzzer Jr!

C'mon Kateliz, let's see you too - and Felgar.

Ocho, do the decent and get yourself up here as well... now that Kurieuo has provided this feature and been brave enough to show one third of his face. I wonder if the rest might come in installments (like Lewis Carroll's Cheshire Cat) ???

OK, here's my self-portrait... :P
Attachments
Self-portrait of Judah taken through the looking glass.
Self-portrait of Judah taken through the looking glass.
Judah.jpg (26.49 KiB) Viewed 3313 times
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

AAAAHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! Oh, it's me (on the right duh...in Antarctica)
Attachments
PIC00318.JPG
PIC00318.JPG (113.28 KiB) Viewed 3309 times
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

kateliz wrote:I s'pose I should figure a way to get a, (hopefully decent,) picture of myself on here too.
You first Kateliz!

Ok, I'll post a real (and full) pic once you do... But as a show of good faith, and keeping with our game of partial pics... :)

I had to look a long time to find that pic. Pictures of me are particularly rare y'know. :) I don't exactly stop and wait for the camera.
Attachments
Beach_Coke.jpg
Beach_Coke.jpg (36.76 KiB) Viewed 3293 times
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

Ha ha! You guys are Terrible!!! I tried to start a Trend but the Partial's keep on Coming! Where in the heck are you Felgar. Beaches in Alberta Run Scarce!!!
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

bizzt wrote:Ha ha! You guys are Terrible!!! I tried to start a Trend but the Partial's keep on Coming! Where in the heck are you Felgar. Beaches in Alberta Run Scarce!!!
Heh... They sure do. My next pic after Kateliz's will reveal where that was taken. :)
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

:lol: We'll be waiting forever :P
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

You guys are cruel, you know that?

Antarctica! How in the world did you find yourself up there, Marty?

Wait a second! I know what pic I could use. It's a sort of a partial pic. I considered it before after having quickly gone through my tiny photo album after this thread was started, but didn't want to use it because it sort of conceals my face. But we'll see. I'll still have to use other people's equipment.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

kateliz wrote:Antarctica! How in the world did you find yourself up there, Marty?
"Down" there, you mean. :)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Call me stupid, I deserve it. I always get the two confused and forget one of the continents' names! The big one's north, so I assumed Marty went to the big one, and the one that'd be closest to him. Then I forgot the names. I still can't think of the second name. I know it starts with an "a."

Quick! What's 7x8? I've forgotten my times tables too. Math used to be my best subject so many years ago, and then I got disinterested and began to forget basics. I took a lot of study halls in high school. Chatting, playing Mancala and napping are great things to do during the school day. Who's up for squandering potential? I certainly was. "Should've" been in lots of AP classes and starting college courses, but I've always been a rebel in some way or another! I hated homework, and still disagree with the concept.

Stop babbling Katie!

My pictures are chosen. Now I have to get them on this thing. I s'pose I'll try on Thursday.
Felgar
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Felgar »

kateliz wrote:My pictures are chosen. Now I have to get them on this thing. I s'pose I'll try on Thursday.
Can't wait! :)

For your reference there's "The Arctic" in the North, but that is not a land-mass; rather just a frozen ocean. So really there is no Arctic. Then in the South there's Antarctica which is indeed it's very own continent.

:D
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Don't be such an eager-beaver... who knows? you may be disappointed! :wink: Not to insult the man, but what if I look like Richard Nixon! Then you'd be happier not discovering the truth! Or what if I really was that transvestite, (spelling?) that has been discussed already, with my long, flowing beard that men envy? Or what if I lied and I'm 96 with ultra thin hair and more wrinkely than a raisin? Am I scarring you yet? Good!

"The Arctic," eh? Maybe that's why I never remembered the name- because it's too simple! And it's being just frozen ocean makes sense with it never being called a continent, why it's so different from Antarctica, and why they never have the name on the map! Why did they never teach me these things in school? They tried on purpose to make me dumb, I swear it!
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

kateliz wrote:Call me stupid, I deserve it. I always get the two confused and forget one of the continents' names! The big one's north, so I assumed Marty went to the big one, and the one that'd be closest to him. Then I forgot the names. I still can't think of the second name. I know it starts with an "a."

Quick! What's 7x8? I've forgotten my times tables too. Math used to be my best subject so many years ago, and then I got disinterested and began to forget basics. I took a lot of study halls in high school. Chatting, playing Mancala and napping are great things to do during the school day. Who's up for squandering potential? I certainly was. "Should've" been in lots of AP classes and starting college courses, but I've always been a rebel in some way or another! I hated homework, and still disagree with the concept.

Stop babbling Katie!

My pictures are chosen. Now I have to get them on this thing. I s'pose I'll try on Thursday.
Oh My. I am not sure if I should :lol: or :roll: ! The Big Continent is North :lol:. Katie that is North America or to be more precise Canada!

Here Learn some stuff :lol: :wink: http://www.thepoles.com/story/Explorers ... 2005.shtml

Just Jokin with ya Kate I hope you are having a wonderful day. Can't wait to see the Picture!