Important thread in the End Times section...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
cubeus19
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Important thread in the End Times section...

Post by cubeus19 »

http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 13&t=37774

It's about some things I've been researching during the past few months and has now compelled me to share and discuss it with you all.
Gman
Old School

Re: Important thread in the End Times section...

Post by Gman »

cubeus19 wrote:http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 13&t=37774

It's about some things I've been researching during the past few months and has now compelled me to share and discuss it with you all.
Sorry... But this talk about the Illuminati is all bunk. It is nothing more than of an attempt to spread anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel propaganda. Those who follow the Bible are not fooled by it. The motive behind it is hatred against our Jewish brothers. y:-?
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
cubeus19
Established Member

Post by cubeus19 »

Yes I do understand that and in my main post that I linked, I mentioned that there are a few things they mention that I don't agree with. The things about the Jewish people and about "Zionism" I currently don't agree with for obvious reasons. But the rest of it does seem to fit nicely.

I am very eager to see how people like yourself critique the rest of the content that is not related to Zionism. Because after all I'm not completely sold. It's sort of like theistic evolution, sure it's a good idea and many people can make a decent case for it but there are holes in it, just like every out view out there.

Mostly I want people here to be aware of these theories because they are extremely popular among people over the internet and who knows maybe this is how the world works and how end times events may play out.

I'm open to this view as well as I'm even open to views like partial preterism view. I'm basically just watching to see what view will happen to turn out to be true when everything all shakes out.

So either way its best to be watchful and learn about all the various views to things such as end times and critique them as well as be open minded towards them unless the evidence at hand very strongly suggests otherwise.
cubeus19
Established Member

Post by cubeus19 »

Hello Gman, look at this link, it's from a popular prophecy teacher on youtube Paul Begley who talks about this and who is clearly pro Israel. He mentions how this is been told to take place today on the 9th of av, which is clearly and Begley himself says is a slap in the face to Israel and to God. So it's not just the lunatic fringe anti Jewish prophecy/conspiracy teachers that are saying this. But anyway here is the link of Begley's discussion about today. Again, keep London in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiP3SuG4 ... ature=plcp
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

cubeus19 wrote:Hello Gman, look at this link, it's from a popular prophecy teacher on youtube Paul Begley who talks about this and who is clearly pro Israel. He mentions how this is been told to take place today on the 9th of av, which is clearly and Begley himself says is a slap in the face to Israel and to God. So it's not just the lunatic fringe anti Jewish prophecy/conspiracy teachers that are saying this. But anyway here is the link of Begley's discussion about today. Again, keep London in your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiP3SuG4 ... ature=plcp
It's a bunch of baloney... Islamic extremists are trying to paint Jews or anyone associated with zionism as terrorists when the real terrorists "The Islamic Extremists" run away looking clean. They are simply trying to flip the information trying to say it's a Jewish conspiracy.. Demonizing Jews.

See this video for yourself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE-Hvo0hSr0

I'm not as easily fooled... I study this stuff.... Diligently. And you will see more come against Zionism in the future. This is just the start of it..

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Pierson5
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Pierson5 »

Gman wrote:

Sorry... But this talk about the Illuminati is all bunk. It is nothing more than of an attempt to spread anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, anti-Israel propaganda. Those who follow the Bible are not fooled by it. The motive behind it is hatred against our Jewish brothers. y:-?
Also, those who don't follow the bible know it's a bunch of B.S. too ;)
Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.
-Marcus Aurelius
FlawedIntellect
Established Member

Post by FlawedIntellect »

Pierson5 wrote:
Gman wrote:

Trollolololo, lolo lo lo.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Pierson5 wrote:
Gman wrote:

That's encouraging... :P