Post by PaulSacramento »

Kenzel
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: MAN OF STEEL

Post by Kenzel »

This looks like it's gonna be pretty good..I just hope Zack Snyder doesn't add too much unnecessary slow-mo.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

I just think it's going to be a disappointment, after seeing The Avengers. That may have been the best movie I have ever seen.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Ivellious
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Ivellious »

Honestly, the trailer doesn't tell us much at all about the movie at all. I'll reserve my judgement on it until later.

Though I must admit, next summer will be interesting on the comic book movie front, considering how good The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises have been. I think it's more realistic to compare Man of Steel to The Dark Knight Rises. Again, it's a tough thing to go up against, so even coming close to that would be a win for DC. As far as the Avengers go, it'll be interesting to see how the Justice League movie does once it gets released (for those who aren't geeks like me, The Avengers is the Marvel comics version of DC's Justice League, so they are directly competing for revenue and the media spotlight).
Stygian
Established Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Stygian »

I was never really liked Zack Snyder's work, and though though I really like Christopher Nolan, I never thought of him as one of the greats. And couple that with the fact that I'm not a fan of Superman either, lol.