Are you threatening me master Jedi?

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Are you threatening me master Jedi?

Post by Mastermind »

Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?
Forge
Valued Member
Christian: No

Post by Forge »

OMFG, that's funny as hell.
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

People need to watch their language better here. Even not knowing internet lingo I still knew what you said there, Mr. IWon'tPutDownMyKnifeBecauseTheBoogeyMan'sAfterMe! Watch out, he's behind you while you type! Oh, eww, you might want to wash his yellow-green drool out of your hair later.

So I see we've met Mastermoron's new girlfriend! I just knew you liked the bearded look. Tell me, does she giggle and snort at all your jokes?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol:
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

You have a beard? That's it I'm not talking to you anymore.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

And the Jokes Continue :roll: :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Mastermind wrote:You have a beard? That's it I'm not talking to you anymore.
Some boyfriend you are, can't even accept my extrememly high testosterone levels! :shock: So what if everyone who meets me thinks I'm a guy? What's the big deal? And no I'm not shaving for you. Ever read of how long hair is a woman's glory? God said that, He did. I aim to grow my beard even longer than ZZ Top's! No, I get what it is. You're jealous. You're face is as barren as Elizabeth's womb was! It'd take a miracle for you to sprout even a scraggely mustache, now wouldn't it? See, the truth is always revealed!
Forge
Valued Member

Post by Forge »

I hope you're joking. I really do. :shock:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Naw, course I'm not serious! I'm not really Mastermind's girlfriend who was going to visit him at the end of June, but who is now suing him for breech of contract and getting a restraining order. But I'm sure Mr. Romeo would like to think so!

I currently have a two foot long, luciously thick beard that many older men envy. And I get called, "sir," quite often too. In fact I have a very deep voice, (deeper than Barry White's,) and at birth they were positive I was male. Turns out my spirit was put in the wrong body!

My friend has something to say on the issue:
kateliz is a man baby she looks like one the girl come up to her she has to tell them she is female she stinky too and has a bad odor promblem she has to wear the car freshener around her neck noo wait katliz i an not done bush is a moron so a republicans and your real parent are argantenges katliz doesnt now it yet but the monkey write president speeches dumb yeh let frie everybody i won because my brother in florida the other idiot jeb helped me win so we cheated i bet gore go texas i can rip other people out of their money no not yet bush is a dumb who should be running the electric chair he could pull the switch he be like hehehehehc i killed somebody and put is thumbs up in joy he look they have a bomb oh never mind hey bin ladden to you want ot come over hoping he will fall for it and bush will caught him ok so i am done katliz friend you all now that chenny is running the counrty bush is the head figure the symbol of america ok ok so i am done now ok so that is my opiton

Zzzzzz... oh what, you're finally done? Nevermind her, she's crazy.no i am not she love bush she says that she would marrie him ahhahaha
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

End of June? She was here just a week ago. It was... steamy. :wink:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

You are going too far, punk. Don't you remember who is your Lord? I think you have a morbid preoccupation with what you've revealed to be on your mind. This is a serious sin that God will have to chastise you for if you don't first enlist His help with ahead of time.

My family is friends with this one family, the husband in which, although being a true Christian, had a year long affair. He was driving last summer drunk with his mistress in the passenger seat and his brother's girlfriend was in the back with his brother. They were out bar hopping, and then they hit a semi. His mistress was killed and his brother was put in a coma that he awoke from with some serious brain damage. He was sued by his mistress' family, (only for money- they were seriously messed up,) and got several months jail time. He left his wife and his four kids in quite a financial pickle and they had to file for bankrupcy. That was his chastisement. It did the job though, as it was meant to, and he's now the Christian he should've been before. The change of heart that occured within him was astonishing.

Now, you're situation is probably a lot less "serious" than that, but you're just asking for your Father to put a heavy Hand on you, and I doubt it'd be an enjoyable experience.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

kateliz wrote:You are going too far, punk. Don't you remember who is your Lord? I think you have a morbid preoccupation with what you've revealed to be on your mind. This is a serious sin that God will have to chastise you for if you don't first enlist His help with ahead of time.

My family is friends with this one family, the husband in which, although being a true Christian, had a year long affair. He was driving last summer drunk with his mistress in the passenger seat and his brother's girlfriend was in the back with his brother. They were out bar hopping, and then they hit a semi. His mistress was killed and his brother was put in a coma that he awoke from with some serious brain damage. He was sued by his mistress' family, (only for money- they were seriously messed up,) and got several months jail time. He left his wife and his four kids in quite a financial pickle and they had to file for bankrupcy. That was his chastisement. It did the job though, as it was meant to, and he's now the Christian he should've been before. The change of heart that occured within him was astonishing.

Now, you're situation is probably a lot less "serious" than that, but you're just asking for your Father to put a heavy Hand on you, and I doubt it'd be an enjoyable experience.
What does it matter? It was predestined to happen. :P
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

And I'm not married, so if you are, you're the one who should be worried. :twisted:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I'm serious MM, the sick jokes have to stop.