The crucifixion from a medical perspective

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

The crucifixion from a medical perspective

Post by DRDS »

Hey everyone,

Since it's Good Friday and Christ's suffering on the cross is on all of our minds, I thought I would share with you this video I saw a couple of days ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFuqlO0Beao

Now granted I've heard many of these details before from various pastors and teachers but I think this video puts all of the previous details about the crucifixion at least,from a doctor's standpoint, into perspective. Anyways, I hope you all have a great Good Friday. God bless!
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Re: The crucifixion from a medical perspective

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Thanks for the link :) There is also an excellent book about the suffering of Christ in Gethsemane and how it's completely medically plausible. I will find it amid my collection and link shortly :)
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".