For me...

Post all your prayer requests and responses here.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: For me...

Post by RickD »

StMonicaGuideMe wrote:Definitely not doing any of those things. When he argues with me about God, or says that the Christian God cannot possibly exist by our explanations of him, etc etc, I do my best to remain patient and gentle, and always praying God's working through me completely in those moments. I have faith in St. Paul's words -- he will come around.

On the note of work -- I was offered the job today! I cannot believe how quickly this happened. The night before I found/applied for the position, I asked St. Jude for an intervention, as he's the master of all things hopeless (and it was becoming that for me). The next *day* I found it, applied for it, and was asked within an hour of applying, to come for an interview the following day. I went, and today I'm offered the position. I cannot believe this. It's quite miraculous! Thank you all for your prayers, also!
That's great news, StMonica. It's always reassuring to have God answer our prayers. He alone is faithful!!!!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member
Christian: Yes

Re: For me...

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Thanks friends! :D

And Byblos -- message received ;)
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".