Does the forum believe in the rapture??

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes

Re: Does the forum believe in the rapture??

Post by B. W. »

Zionist wrote:@ B.W
as for Zep: 2: 2-3 its exactly the same thing here. notice the day of the Lord and before His anger comes upon you He pleads that you seek Him so you will not be appointed to his anger. what does He mean? read Revelation 11: 15-19 you'll notice the kingdoms of the earth have become kingdoms of God and of christ and that happens on the seventh trumpet blast representative of the Lord's day or the day of the lord because this is when Christ returns. Revelations 12 and 13 kinda does a flash back about satan, his rebellion and his role in the end times then in chapter 14 it picks back up right after the seventh trumpet blast then after the reaping of the elect (those of us who remain) are gathered to Christ then the bowls of judgement are ready to be poured out.
You are missing the principles aligned with context of verse 2...

Zep 2:3, "Seek the LORD, all you meek of the earth, Who have upheld His justice. Seek righteousness, seek humility. It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the LORD's anger." NKJV

As well as the one spoken of in Isaiah...

Isaiah 26:20, 21, "Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 21 For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of His place to visit upon the inhabitants of the earth their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain." JPS

Rev 19:11-15, "Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war ..... 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." NKJV

Make sense to me...

Rev 19:9. "Then he said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!' " And he said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."

Rev 20:6, "Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years."

1Th 4:13-18, "But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words." NKJV

Zionist, Try looking at themes, principles, and not just chronological order alone when studying end time prophecy. Look for the signs and what connects them and how…

Isaiah 26:20, 21, ---THE SHOUT --- "Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. --- Rev 19:11-15 --- Why ---> 21 For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of His place to visit upon the inhabitants of the earth their iniquity; the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain." JPS

No more said…
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Zionist
Established Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Zionist »

@ Bw
So is your position pre trib or not? my posts were to shed light on when the rapture occurs. you actually haven't said anything about your position. what are you trying to prove exactly if you dont mind me asking? because if it's pre trib you haven't proven it. please explain..
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Zionist wrote:@ Bw
So is your position pre trib or not? my posts were to shed light on when the rapture occurs. you actually haven't said anything about your position. what are you trying to prove exactly if you dont mind me asking? because if it's pre trib you haven't proven it. please explain..
Zep 2:3, "...It may be that you will be hidden In the day of the LORD's anger." NKJV

That's the point/principle; therefore, when this occurs is totaly up to the Lord

There will be a rapture because the Lord declared that he will hide those who are his from his own wrath. We have his own word on this. We can bellyache if there will be or not and that does not erase what is recorded in the bible. Remember that the Pharisees, Sadducees, and Scribes of Jesus day on earth long ago debated and argued over God’s words spoken in the scriptures concerning who the Messiah will be, what he would do, and when. When Jesus came into the world, they refused him and chose instead their arguments. So Zionist and any reading this, keep the oil freshly supplied in your lamps and don’t rely solely on the dimming flames of opinions about interpretation – remember none of us are wiser than God.
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Canuckster1127
Old School
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Canuckster1127 »

I want to give B.W. high marks for avoiding the temptation to trot out that tired old saw about being "pan-trib" .... I'm not sure I could have withstood the temptation .... ;)
Dogmatism is the comfortable intellectual framework of self-righteousness. Self-righteousness is more decadent than the worst sexual sin. ~ Dan Allender
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Just for the record folks, I believe we will be going through the tribulation.. My personal belief is that most of it will play out like the Exodus. But on a much much larger scale that will include all the exiles of Israel. In other words, not all the tribes are present yet in Israel. There will be another gathering that will involve another Church. My belief is that it will be the Christians. Judah is already there... We will be next and it will be a repeat of another holocaust to join Judah.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

Oh btw everyone i been gone for a few days cuz my wife finally delivered our baby!! :)im very excited about our little baby boy. thank the Lord for all his blessings!
@ B.W
i believe there will be a rapture and i stated that in my posts. what im trying to point out is that yes it can happen when God wills but in His own words he has stated the things that must transpire before it occurs. thats why the parable of the fig tree is important to understand. you dont know when it will be ripen and ready for harvest but the growing leaves is your indication to let you know when you are approaching that time. much like the 2nd coming of Christ we dont know the day nor hour but the signs are our leaves in essence and help us to understand how close we are. i concur with Gman and i honestly believe it'll happen post trib but pre wrath.
Our rightousness is of filthy rags and in the eyes of God all have gone astray and nobody is justified under the Law. We are saved by the Grace of God through our faith in Him and in Him who he has sent Jesus Christ alone. There is no other way.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Zionist wrote:Oh btw everyone i been gone for a few days cuz my wife finally delivered our baby!! :)im very excited about our little baby boy. thank the Lord for all his blessings!
Congratulations Zionist... Blessings to you and your family. y@};-

Zionist wrote:@ B.W
i believe there will be a rapture and i stated that in my posts. what im trying to point out is that yes it can happen when God wills but in His own words he has stated the things that must transpire before it occurs. thats why the parable of the fig tree is important to understand. you dont know when it will be ripen and ready for harvest but the growing leaves is your indication to let you know when you are approaching that time. much like the 2nd coming of Christ we dont know the day nor hour but the signs are our leaves in essence and help us to understand how close we are. i concur with Gman and i honestly believe it'll happen post trib but pre wrath.
I agree with you about the fig tree completely. And I agree with you that we will be grafted into that fig tree as well.. Yeshua is preparing us for this moment right now..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Zionist
Established Member

Post by Zionist »

Thanks Gman im very blessed by the L-rd to have a new addition to my family :) im already in love with my son words cannot describe. it makes me think of G-d's love for us as his children. there are so many little symbolic things that point to G-d and his qualities, attributes and character that it amazes me how people can refute His existence. He's in everything and overtime im making the connections and understanding more about our father and how he reveals bits of himslef in everything he creates.
dayage
Valued Member

Post by dayage »

Here is what the early church taught about the rapture.

Pre-tribulation?
Irenaeus (115-202) – Against Heresies, bk. 5, ch. 29, #1-2, ch. 31, #2

Post-tribulation
Methodius (?-311) – Banquet of the Ten Virgins, Discourse 6, ch. 4
Ephraim (306-373) – Hymns on the Nativity, Hymn 1
Cyril (315-386) – Catechetical Lectures, Lecture 15, #18-22
John Chrysostom (374-407) – Homilies on First Thessalonians, Homily 8; Homilies on Second Timothy, Homily 8
St. Augustine (354-430) – City of God, bk. 20, ch. 20

Timing not given
Gregory of Nyssa (330-394) – Against Eunomius, bk. 12, #1

Sources
http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/index.html
http://www.ccel.org/fathers.html
mandelduke
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by mandelduke »

DON’T FLY AWAY

WILL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? DON’T FLY AWAY, WILL LET’S FIND OUT

IN THE BOOK OF MATTHEW 24, MARK 13, AND LUKE 21.

AND MANY MANY OTHER PLACES IN THE BIBLE, IT IS STATED, BEWARE WATCH OUT, DON'T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU, BELOVED, THERE IS ONE WARNING JESUS GIVES THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO EVER FORGET.

THIS WARNING IS GIVEN TO US IN MATTHEW 24:4. WATCH OUT THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU, BY THOSE COMING IN MY NAME.

WELL WHO IS JESUS TALKING ABOUT HERE? IT IS YOUR (CHRISTIANS), AND YOUR PASTORS, AND YOUR TEACHERS. THOSE ONES THAT GIVE YOU ONE VERSE, AND PUT THEIR BIBLE DOWN, AND TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES SAYING, "OH HOW HOLY I AM."

NOW CHRIST HIMSELF INSTRUCTED US TO LEARN, AND READ FROM HIS WORD, NOT FROM THE WORDS OF MAN. YOU KNOW YOUR SO CALLED CHRISTIANS, LEST YOU BE DECEIVED, WHICH MEANS LIED TO.

NOW WHAT WAS JESUS TALKING ABOUT? IT WAS ABOUT "THE END DAYS." JESUS TAUGHT US THROUGH A PARABLE MATTHEW 13:37 CHRIST TOLD US THAT THE WORLD IS A FIELD.GOD LENT IT TO THE BRIDE, THAT IS TO SAY, HE LENT IT OUT TO HIS CHILDREN OR CHRISTIANS, MEANING US, SO THAT WE MIGHT TEND TO IT.

NOW SOME MIGHT BE SHOCKED AT THIS LETTER, ESPECIALLY IF THEY KNEW THAT IT REFERS TO THE (RAPTURE THEORY). NOW YOU MIGHT ASK, "THE LORD DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE RAPTURE?" WELL HE CERTAINLY WROTE ABOUT IT.

THE WORD RAPTURE SIMPLY DOES NOT APPEAR IN GODS WORD. THEN YOU MIGHT ASK ME, WELL HAVE YOU NEVER READ, 1 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 4 VERSE 13:17 ? YES I HAVE READ IT, MORE THEN ONCE.

NOW THE WORD CLOUDS, IN VERSE 17 SIMPLY MEANS GATHERING, WITNESS CHRISTIANS, MEANING, LIKE THERE IS A BIG CLOUD OF PEOPLE, DOCUMENTATION, HEBREWS, 12 VERSE 1, AND THIS WORD AIR, DOSE NOT MEAN ATMOSPHERE OR SOME WERE FLOATING IN SPACE, IT SIMPLY MEANS "THE BREATH OF GOD."

IT SIMPLY MEANS, WHEN THE TRUE CHRIST COMES, IN A FLASH, IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE, AT THE LAST TRUMPET, 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15 VERSE 52, I MEAN ALL, THEN WE WILL ALL BE CHANGED FROM OUR FLESHLY BODIES, IN TO OUR SPIRITLY BODIES. NOT SOMEWHERE IN THE AIR, OR SOME WHERE FLOATING IN SPACE. DOCUMENT 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 5 VERSE 55.

NOW LET'S SEE WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS. IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13. THE LORD WARNS US AGAIN, NOT TO BE DECEIVED.

THE WORD OF THE LORD CAME TO ME, SON OF MAN PROPHECY AGAINST THE PROPHETS OF ISRAEL WHO ARE NOW PROPHECY OUT OF THEIR OWN IMAGINATION.

NOW WHAT IS THE LORD TALKING ABOUT? THE SON OF MAN IN VERSE 2 IS EZEKIEL. THE LORD TELLS EZEKIEL TO PROPHECY AGAINST THOSE PREACHERS, AND TEACHERS, THAT WILL LIE TO HIS PEOPLE MEANING NO NEED TO WORRY, WE ARE ALL GOING TO (FLY AWAY). WHEN THE TRIBULATIONS COMES.

BUT IF YOU READ CHAPTER BY CHAPTER, VERSE BY VERSE, AND LINE BY LINE, THE LORD TELLS US DIFFERENT. IF YOU READ, 2 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 2 VERSE 1:12, YOU FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF, NOW I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE A CHANCE, SO I'M GOING TO WRITE IT IN FOR YOU:

"NOW WE BESEECH YOU, BRETHREN, BY THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, AND BY OUR GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM, THAT YE BE NOT SOON SHAKEN IN MIND, OR BE TROUBLED, NEITHER BY SPIRIT, NOR BY WORD, NOR BY LETTER AS FROM US, AS THAT THE DAYS OF CHRIST IS AT HAND.

LET NO MAN DECEIVE YOU BY ANY MEANS: FOR THAT DAY SHALL NOT COME, EXCEPT THERE COME A FALLING AWAY FIRST, AND THAT MAN OF SIN BE REVEALED, THE SON OF PERDITION;

WHO OPPESETH AND EXALTETH HIMSELF ABOVE ALL THAT IS CALLED GOD, OR THAT IS WORSHIPPED; SO THAT HE AS GOD SITTETH IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD, SHEWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD.

REMEMBER YE NOT, THAT, WHEN I WAS YET WITH YOU, I TOLD YOU THESE THINGS?

AND NOW YE KNOW WHAT WITHHOLDETH THAT HE MIGHT BE REVEALED IN HIS TIME. 7FOR THE MYSTERY OF INIQUITY DOTH ALREADY WORK: ONLY HE WHO NOW LETTETH WILL LET, UNTIL HE BE TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY. AND THEN SHALL THAT WICKED BE REVEALED, WHOM THE LORD SHALL CONSUME WITH THE SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH, AND SHALL DESTROY WITH THE BRIGHTNESS OF HIS COMING:

EVEN HIM, WHOSE COMING IS AFTER THE WORKING OF SATAN WITH ALL POWER AND SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS, AND WITH ALL DECEIVABLENESS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IN THEM THAT PERISH; BECAUSE THEY RECEIVED NOT THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED.

AND FOR THIS CAUSE GOD SHALL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, THAT THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE. THAT THEY ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED WHO BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, BUT HAD PLEASURE IN UNRIGHTEOUSNESS.

NOW LISTEN PEOPLE, NEVER LISTEN TO ANY MAN, EVEN THIS MAN, NEVER PUT YOU SOUL IN OTHER MANS HANDS. BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND FOR YOURSELF, FOR THE SOULS DOES BELONG TO GOD. DOCUMENT IN ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 12 VERSE 7.

NOW BACK TO EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 10. BECAUSE THEY LEAD MY PEOPLE ASTRAY SAYING PEACE WHEN THERE IS NO PEACE, AND BECAUSE, WHEN A FLIMSY WALL IS BUILT, AND THEY COVER IT WITH WHITE WASH, GO TELL THOSE WHO COVER IT WITH WHITE-WASH THAT IT IS GOING TO FALL.

GODS' WORD IS TELLING US THEY BUILT A WALL INTENDING TO MAKE US FEEL SAFE. THAT IS YOUR SO CALLED WHITE-WASHED CHURCHES OF TODAY. NOW GOD IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR WALL, YOUR INVISIBLE WALL OF PROTECTION.

NOW MANY PREACHERS AND TEACHERS, WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PROTECTION. THEY TEACH YOU THAT YOU ARE SAVED, AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE GONE WHEN THE ANTI-CHRIST COMES, REMEMBER ANTI-CHRIST MEANS INSTEAD OF CHRIST, HE IS THE FIRST ON THE SCENE.

NOW REMEMBER THE WORD PEACE IN EZEKIEL 13:10? IN SEPTEMBER 30, 1993 BOTH NATION GOT TOGETHER AND SIGNED ON THE DOTTED LINE. NOW IT'S NOT A PROPHECY ANYMORE, BUT A REAL FACT. ARE YOUR EYES OPEN NOW. GODS' WORD IS REAL, HE IS THE LIVING WORD.

IN EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 11, IT READS THEREFORE TELL ALL THOSE WHO COVER IT WITH WHITE-WASH, THAT IT IS GOING TO FALL. RAIN WILL TORMENT. AND I WILL SEND HAIL STONES HURTLING DOWN, AND VIOLENT WINDS WILL BURST FORTH.

NOW WHAT GOD IS SAYING HERE, WHEN ANTI-CHRIST IS IN JERUSALEM AND IN THE TEMPLE SAYING, "COME TO ME I WILL GIVE YOU LIFE AND PEACE, AN I WILL GIVE YOU LOVE AND REST, AND I WILL FLY YOU AWAY," DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. HIS IS THE ANTI-CHRIST.

AT THAT TIME, THE RAIN OF GOD WILL BRING THAT WALL DOWN. WHICH IS THE WHITE-WASH CHURCHES. WHERE ALL YOUR SO CALLED PASTORS, AND TEACHERS ARE IN. YOU MAY READ ABOUT IT IN REVELATION CHAPTER 12 VERSE 1:17. WHERE THE FLOOD OF LIES WILL POUR FROM SATANS' MOUTH TO DECEIVE THOSE ON EARTH.

NOW YOU MIGHT SAY, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, LIES FROM SATANS' MOUTH? IT MEANS THOSE SUPER PREACHERS THAT GIVE YOU ONE VERSE, AND BLOW HOT WIND FOR TWO HOURS, NOW WAIT A MINUTE, MY PASTOR IS GREAT HE GIVES ME THE WORD, AND WE SING AND WE GIVE PRAISES, AND WE RAISE OUR HANDS TO THE LORD, AND WHEN I LEAVE THE CHURCH, I FEEL GREAT."

NOW THAT'S JUST WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, YOU SING, YOU PRAISE, YOU RAISE YOUR HANDS TO THE LORD, AND YOU FEEL GREAT, BUT NOW BROTHER, WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED? CAN YOU GIVE ME FIVE SCRIPTURES ON SALVATION?

NOW LET'S GET INTO THE MEAT. EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 16:18. TO THE PROPHETS OF ISRAEL, WHICH PROPHECY CONCERNING JERUSALEM. AND WHICH SEE VISIONS OF PEACE FOR HER, AND THERE IS NO PEACE, SAID THE LORD GOD,

LIKE WISE SON OF MAN, SET YOUR FACE AGAINST THE DAUGHTER OF YOUR PEOPLE, WHICH PROPHECY OUT THEIR HEART, AND PROPHECY YOU, AGAINST THEM, AND SAY,YOUR LORD GOD HAS SAID THIS.

TO THE WOMEN THAT SEW PILLOWS TO ALL ARMHOLES AND KERCHIEFS UPON THE HEADS OF EVERY PERSON, TO HUNT THE SOUL, WILL YOU HUNT THE SHOULD OF MY PEOPLE? AND WILL YOU TRY TO SAVE YOUR OWN SOUL?

NOW WHAT IS GOD TALKING ABOUT. WELL WE ARE ALL THE SOULS OF GOD. WHEN YOU HEAR THE WORD "JERUSALEM" AND "WOMEN" AND "DAUGHTER" IT MEANS CHURCHES SPIRITUALLY SPEAKING. THE WORD PILLOWS MIGHT BE BETTER TRANSLATED COVERS, OR PILLOW SLIPS. IN OTHER WORDS THE LORD IS SAYING WOE TO THOSE THAT SEW COVERS OVER ALL THE ARMHOLES TO BLOCK, THE OUT REACH ARMS OF CHRIST, IN OTHER WORDS THE WORD OF GOD.

THESE FALSE TEACHERS THEY ARE ONES THAT DON'T HAVE THE WORD OF GOD, THESE ARE YOUR ONE VERSE CHARLYS. THEY ARE BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE.

IN THE BOOK OF EZEKIEL VERSE 16:17. WOE TO THOSE THAT LIE TO HIS PEOPLE ABOUT SALVATION? WELL IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS, YOU DON'T HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GOD SAY, IT ISN'T IMPORTANT. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION, OR MOST OF THE NEW TESTAMENT, OR EVEN THE OLD TESTAMENT. JUST TRUST GOD, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE GONE WHEN THE ANTI-CHRIST COMES ANYWAY.

HAS ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU THIS. NOW AM I SAYING DON'T TRUST GOD, NOW WAY! I AM JUST SAYING WATCH OUT THAT NO ONE DECEIVES YOU. FOR MANY WILL COME IN HIS NAME CLAIMING HE IS A PASTOR, OR A TEACHER.

NOW IN GODS WORDS DOES IT SAY THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE HERE? NO! THAT'S A LIE TAUGHT BY THE MEN. YOU ARE TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD OF GOD. IN FACT, THE VERY BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE IS READING AND UNDERSTANDING HIS WORD. WITHOUT THIS KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE BIBLICALLY ILLITERATE, AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.

NOW IN EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13, VERSE 19, IT SAYS, AND WILL YOU POLLUTE ME AMONG MY PEOPLE FOR A HAND FULL OF BARLEY AND FOR PIECES OF BREAD, TO SLAY THE SOUL THAT SHOULD NOT DIE, AND TO SAVE THE SOULS ALIVE. THAT SHOULD NOT LIVE, BY YOUR LIEING TO MY PEOPLE, THAT LISTENING TO YOUR LIES.

NOW WHAT GOD IS SAYING HERE, THAT YOU ARE GIVING MY WORDS WHICH IS BREAD, AND CHARGING MONEY FOR ONE VRESE HERE ,AND ONE VRESE THERE.. HE IS ALSO SAYING IN THE SAME VERSE, THAT THE PREACHERS AND TEACHERS ARE SLAYING SOULS THAT SHOULD LIVE. BUT WHAT WILL THEY BE LIEING ABOUT?

IN EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 20. GOD SAID THIS, BE HOLD I AM AGAINST YOUR PILLOWS WHICH MEANS COVERING WILL YOU HUNT THE SOULS TO MAKE THEM FLY, AND I WILL TEAR THEM FROM YOUR ARMS, AND I WILL LET THE SOUL GO. EVEN THE SOULS THAT YOU HUNT TO MAKE THEM FLY. KEY POINT*- YOU WILL FIND THIS IN YOUR KING JAMES BOOK.

THE LORD GOD IS AGAINST THOSE THAT HUNT THE SOULS TO MAKE THEM FLY. NOW THOSE GOOD OLD BOYS, ARE SAYING IT'S NOT IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND GODS WORD, AND IT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO STAY WORKING IN THE FIELD. WE ARE ALL GOING TO FLY OUT OF HERE, FLYING OUT OF HERE IT'S NOT IN GODS WORD.

THEY ARE LIEING AND GOD IS AGAINST THEM. FOR IT'S NOT ME THAT'S TELLING YOU THIS, BUT IT IS GODS WORD. READ IT FOR YOURSELF. I DARE YOU!

NOW I AM SAYING THIS TO TEAR DOWN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCHES? NO! NO! NO! I AM SAYING THIS TO TELL THOSE PREACHERS, AND TEACHERS THAT ARE LIEING THAT THEY BETTER FIX UP THEIR CHRISTIAN BOAT AND MAKE IT FLOAT, BECAUSE IT IS SURELY GOING TO SINK. WHEN THE FLOOD OF TRUTH COMES WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

THEY HAVE BETTER DO THEIR HOMEWORK AND QUIT TEACHING GODS CHILDREN, THAT THEY ARE GOING TO FLY TO SAVE THEIR SOULS. WHEN HE INTENDS FOR THEM TO STAY WORKING IN THE FIELD.

NOW BACK TO EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 21. GOD IS SAYING YOUR KERCHIEFS ALSO I WILL TEAR OFF, AND DELIVER MY PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR HANDS, AND THEY SHALL BE NO MORE IN YOUR HANDS, TO BE HUNTED, AND YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

NOW WHAT IS GOD SAYING? THAT HE IS GOING TO TAKE OFF THE KERCHIEFS WHICH MEANS BLINDNESS OFF HIS PEOPLES EYES, THROUGH WISDOM, AND KNOWLEDGE SO THAT THEY MAY KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH IS IN CHRIST BY READING HIS WORD. CHAPTER BY CHAPTER, VERSE BY VERSE, LINE BY LINE, AND NOT LISTENING TO TRANDISH OF MAN.

EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 22. BECAUSE WITH THESE LIES YOU HAVE MADE THE HEART, (WHICH MEANS YOUR BRAIN), AND THE RIGHTEOUS SAD, WHOM I HAVE NOT MADE SAD, AND STRENGTHENED THE HANDS OF HIS WICKED WAY. BY PROMISING HIM LIFE.

WHAT IS GOD SAYING HERE. THE PREACHERS ARE KEEPING HIS PEOPLE FROM TURNING AGAINST THEIR WICKED WAYS TO STUDY HIS WORD WITH LIES ABOUT RAPTURE. READ EZEKIEL 44 AND YOU WILL LEARN WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE PREACHERS AND TEACHERS AND ALL THOSE GOOD OLD BOYS, I AM SURE OF THIS.

GOD IS AGAINST THOSE THAT TEACH HIS PEOPLE TO FLY, AND TO FOLLOW ANTI-CHRIST.

EZEKIEL CHAPTER 13 VERSE 23. THERE FOR YOU SHALL SEE NO MORE VANITY OR DIVINE DIVINATION, FOR I WILL DELIVER MY PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR HANDS AND YOU SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD.

WHAT IS GOD SAYING HERE, THIS IS THE POINT, HE WANTS HIS PEOPLE TO KNOW HE IS THE LORD. WHAT IS THE DANGER OF TEACHING PEOPLE TO FLY? THE DANGER IS HIS PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING TAUGHT THAT THERE IS A FALSE CHRIST COMING BEFORE THE REAL CHRIST.

THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL PERFORM MIRACLES AND SUPER NATURAL ACT THAT WOULD DECEIVE, IF POSSIBLE EVEN THE ELECT IF COULD. DO YOU THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT ANTI-CHRIST WON'T CAPITALIZE ON THE FACT THAT MILLIONS HAVE BEEN TAUGHT AND ARE READY TO FLY OUT OF HERE?

IT'S UP TO YOU FRIENDS STAY IN THE FIELD, ARM YOURSELF WITH HIS TRUTH OR BE DECEIVED.

GOD WARNED THE PREACHERS AND TEACHER

DON'T TEACH MY PEOPLE TO FLY...
dayage
Valued Member

Post by dayage »

Mandelduke has been sucked in by "Shepherd's Chapel."

Does this really have to do with the Rapture? NO!
Ezekiel 13:20 "Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against your magic bands by which you hunt lives there as birds, and I will tear them off your arms; and I will let them go, even those lives whom you hunt as birds."

Who is this directed at?
Ezekiel 13:17 "Now you, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who are prophesying from their own inspiration. Prophesy against them,
18 and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists, and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to hunt down lives! Will you hunt down the lives of My people, but preserve the lives of others for yourselves?
23 therefore, you women will no longer see false visions or practice divination, and I will deliver My people out of your hand. Thus you will know that I am the LORD. "

Besides, this would only work against a pre-trib Rapture. Many here hold that the Bible teaches a post-trib Rapture. We will be caught up to meet the Lord as He returns.

Also, go to the bottom of this page and see other Rapture verses:
http://discussions.godandscience.org/vi ... 3&start=30
mandelduke
Recognized Member

Post by mandelduke »

In the manuscripts Ezekiel 13:20 says I am against those who teach to fly away to save their souls. As long as you know that the antichrist will come 1st and pretends to be Jesus, it doesn’t matter. If you are saved, you will have the seal of GOD and full of the Holy Spirit. In other words you will be able to testify against the antichrist. Then when the 7th trumpet sounds Jesus will come back and we will be transformed in the tinkling of an eye.
Acts 1:11
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

King James Mark 13

13 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!

2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18 And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
mandelduke
Recognized Member

Post by mandelduke »

In the manuscripts Ezekiel 13:20 says I am against those who teach to fly away to save their souls. As long as you know that the antichrist will come 1st and pretends to be Jesus, it doesn’t matter. If you are saved, you will have the seal of GOD and full of the Holy Spirit. In other words you will be able to testify against the antichrist. Then when the 7th trumpet sounds Jesus will come back and we will be transformed in the tinkling of an eye.
11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

King James Mark 13

13 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here!

2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9 But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12 Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15 And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16 And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17 But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

19 For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

mandelduke
Recognized Member

Post by mandelduke »

King James Mark 13

mandelduke
Recognized Member

Post by mandelduke »

King James Mark 13