The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!

Post by Gman »

Another awesome video about Israel..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydwxy9yqhzM
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: The MOST Important Video About Israel You'll Ever See!

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

A great video. Thanks Gman!

I've uploaded this to my Facebook page so that all those who are my ''friends'' may consult it.

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Grizz_1
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Grizz_1 »

Great Video! Thanks Gman.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Grizz_1 wrote:Great Video! Thanks Gman.
Excellent film clip!
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Thanks dudes.. :P

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

A good video - but just one comment - Israel surely isn't the only ancient civilisation to have survived - the Egyptians, Greeks etc.... surely there are still around - what context do they mean with this statement.

Silvertusk.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Silvertusk wrote:A good video - but just one comment - Israel surely isn't the only ancient civilisation to have survived - the Egyptians, Greeks etc.... surely there are still around - what context do they mean with this statement.

Silvertusk.
I think they mean the Jewish religion which is composed of Jewish people.. No other people can make that claim, AND resurrect their language back again..

If you want to prove that God exists.. Keep your eyes on Israel... :P

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

I just saw the movie by this website and was very moved.

http://www.israelmybeloved.com/

Widge
Recognized Member

Post by Widge »

What is so special about Israel? They are only a bunch of people whom God revealed himself to first
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Widge wrote:What is so special about Israel? They are only a bunch of people whom God revealed himself to first
Many reasons... God is still in the process of restoring her. More on that here...

http://www.c4israel.us/c4i-us/why_israe ... es_studies
http://www.lamblion.com/articles/articles_jews5.php

Widge
Recognized Member

Post by Widge »

Interesting links but Israel means people who wrestle with God.

The land God is talking about is the new Heaven and the new Earth. Israel (the country) has rebelled against God. They use the old Testament to justify doing evil to others (Just as the Islamic Terrorists use the Koran to attack non believers and Jews). God hates worship when there is no justice just read Amos.

The whole Israel arguement re: land is small fry to God. Misreading the scriptures is what your links have proved.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Widge wrote:Interesting links but Israel means people who wrestle with God.
So? Everyone wrestles with God.
Widge wrote:The land God is talking about is the new Heaven and the new Earth. Israel (the country) has rebelled against God. They use the old Testament to justify doing evil to others (Just as the Islamic Terrorists use the Koran to attack non believers and Jews). God hates worship when there is no justice just read Amos.
Actually that is not correct at all.. God did not reject the Jews.. They are still His chosen people..

Romans 11:1 I ask then: Did God reject his people (the Jews)? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God did not reject his people (the Jews), whom he foreknew. Don’t you know what Scripture says in the passage about Elijah—how he appealed to God against Israel.

The Jews today are only PARTLY blind. Not fully..

Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is[f] my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”
Widge wrote:The whole Israel arguement re: land is small fry to God. Misreading the scriptures is what your links have proved.
There are reasons God set it up that way.. His covenants are still in play today with the Jews.. Read Romans 11:28. I would suggest you re-read what was written..

Bertram
Acquainted Member

Post by Bertram »

Jews like everyone else will only have access to Heaven if they accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. That is why he said no one can get to the Father except through me. If the Jews can still get to Heaven without Jesus (Despite the Jews not believing in Heaven as Christians see it) then it means anyone can get to Heaven as long as they go through Jesus. I.E anyone can get to Heaven. Which is it?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Bertram wrote:Jews like everyone else will only have access to Heaven if they accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. That is why he said no one can get to the Father except through me. If the Jews can still get to Heaven without Jesus (Despite the Jews not believing in Heaven as Christians see it) then it means anyone can get to Heaven as long as they go through Jesus. I.E anyone can get to Heaven. Which is it?
No... That is duel covenant theology. What these verses are implying is a future mass salvation of Jews in the end times. God is preserving them for that moment.

Romans 11:25 I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, 26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
27 And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”