Say NO to a Palestinian State

Discussions about politics and goings on around the world. (Please keep discussions civil!)
neo-x
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Say NO to a Palestinian State

Post by neo-x »

Danieltwotwenty on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:43 pm

You are nicely forgetting that the palestinians can integrate into Israel but they refuse, the only reason they want a state is so they can continue their attack on Israel. The past speaks for itself, they want to eradicate Israel by any means and that includes appealing to our emotions by saying that they are repressed.
Basic facts are Israel wants peace and integration and to protect their people, most palestinians want to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
How is that justice if you give them the means to do this by giving them an area where they can bomb from at will?
Also that almost all Muslims hate Jews and most want to kill them. I have a Muslim co-worker friend, an educated, sensible girl, very knowledgeable etc, etc and yesterday she just told me that Hitler did the world a ton of good to get rid of Jews. This is how sick people get when it comes to killing Jews. Wherever Islam go, they want a new state all of a sudden.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Widge
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Widge »

neo-x wrote:
Danieltwotwenty on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:43 pm

You are nicely forgetting that the palestinians can integrate into Israel but they refuse, the only reason they want a state is so they can continue their attack on Israel. The past speaks for itself, they want to eradicate Israel by any means and that includes appealing to our emotions by saying that they are repressed.
Basic facts are Israel wants peace and integration and to protect their people, most palestinians want to kill Jews and destroy Israel.
How is that justice if you give them the means to do this by giving them an area where they can bomb from at will?
Also that almost all Muslims hate Jews and most want to kill them. I have a Muslim co-worker friend, an educated, sensible girl, very knowledgeable etc, etc and yesterday she just told me that Hitler did the world a ton of good to get rid of Jews. This is how sick people get when it comes to killing Jews. Wherever Islam go, they want a new state all of a sudden.
I know none Christians who say that about Christians that we are all war mongering gay haters. George W Bush and Blair made us all look like bloodthirty war criminals.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Widge wrote:
That is like saying the English should vacate England and move to France as Europeans have lots of land. That is a none arguement.
You have no clue what you are taking about. The Jews have ALWAYS been present in the land of Israel. Their temple is there, all the archeological support is there to support it.
Widge wrote:The Palestinians need a home. Jesus and the Bible talked about Justice as did Amos. God hates our worship when there is no justice. Your arguements go against God and justice.
Again... You have nothing to back up your claims. In fact it is your arguments that go against God and the Arabs living there.. You want no justice for the Arabs.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Widge wrote:
I know none Christians who say that about Christians that we are all war mongering gay haters. George W Bush and Blair made us all look like bloodthirty war criminals.
All wars are bad?? So we shouldn't have fought the Nazi's in WW2? You are incorrect... Also many wars in the OT were actually started by God Deuteronomy 20:16–17. Do you wish to oppose Him too?

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Yes. How dare G.W Bush rid a genocidal maniac who manipulates oil prices out of power!!!! We should have allowed him to continue to kill Kurds because he has that right because it is his country!!!!!!! Shame on bush, why would we ever risk something in order to help others, what an evil evil evil man, Bush is up their with hitler and stalin if you ask me!!!

sarcasm
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Murray wrote:Yes. How dare G.W Bush rid a genocidal maniac who manipulates oil prices out of power!!!! We should have allowed him to continue to kill Kurds because he has that right because it is his country!!!!!!! Shame on bush, why would we ever risk something in order to help others, what an evil evil evil man, Bush is up their with hitler and stalin if you ask me!!!

sarcasm

:clap: (of course applauding your sarcasm).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Im Fat
Acquainted Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Im Fat »

so do you find no issue in the state terrorism in which israel participates? like it's raids on refugee camps?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Im Fat wrote:so do you find no issue in the state terrorism in which israel participates? like it's raids on refugee camps?
Israel never supported terrorism. They wanted peaceful resolutions.. They are however forced to protect themselves... Setup checkpoints to protect themselves and such. Most Arabs, did not want to become part of Israel and want to completely destroy it..

Im Fat
Acquainted Member

Post by Im Fat »

If they want peace so ad stop putting down and oppressing people in refugee camps. Would you love israel if you were forced into one your entire life?
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Im Fat wrote:If they want peace so ad stop putting down and oppressing people in refugee camps. Would you love israel if you were forced into one your entire life?
Want it to end? Stop sending missiles into Israel from Gaza... Stop sending suicide bombers into Israel.. Stop kidnapping people... Stop training your kids to kill Israelis.. Stop promoting the evils of Sharia Law.

Im Fat
Acquainted Member

Post by Im Fat »

Gman wrote:
Im Fat wrote:If they want peace so ad stop putting down and oppressing people in refugee camps. Would you love israel if you were forced into one your entire life?
Want it to end? Stop sending missiles into Israel from Gaza... Stop sending suicide bombers into Israel.. Stop kidnapping people... Stop training your kids to kill Israelis.. Stop promoting the evils of Sharia Law.

Stop raiding refugee camps, killing starving palestinian children living in filth their whole life all because of zionism. Palestinians are not raised to hate israel, they learn to hate israel by israel itself. Israels evil promotes these attacks.

If israel wants peace, let palestine be formed into a functional country instead of fighting tooth and nail to stop any progress
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Im Fat wrote:
Stop raiding refugee camps, killing starving palestinian children living in filth their whole life all because of zionism. Palestinians are not raised to hate israel, they learn to hate israel by israel itself. Israels evil promotes these attacks.

If israel wants peace, let palestine be formed into a functional country instead of fighting tooth and nail to stop any progress
We are here to promote the Arabs under Israeli law.. You are trying to push Sharia Law on these poor Arabs... Therefore technically you really don't promote the Arabs interest.. Please read more on what you are really supporting:

"Wherever Muslims live under Sharia law adulterers are publicly flogged or stoned to death, sometimes before thousands of spectators in public stadiums. There are no rights for women or children, with women genitally mutilated, and beaten in the streets for the slightest infraction. They care nothing for other beliefs, about being fair, have no juries, no free speech. Television and radio are forbidden, music and dance prohibited. It is their way or execution, the death penalty, with no appeal, no delay. You are simply shot in the head where you stand, and your children shot before you. And these practices of the Sharia, once largely confined to the Middle East, even though mostly finished in Afghanistan, are now spreading to other parts of the world.

Here are the top eleven reasons why Sharia or Islamic law is EVIL for all societies. "

http://www.formermuslims.com/forum/view ... f=6&t=3182

Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Murray »

Do orthodox jews live under leviticus law? I know they dodn't force it or anything but still, it peaks my interest.

And israel has a right to exist, Palestine would still exist if they didn't attack them when they first came into existence. Now who's fault is that?

Oh, and I hope Israel attacks iran, it's time we get rid of the regime there. It will be much less time consuming than iraq because the people actually have a want for democracy. Get in , take down, get out. Iran would last 3 weeks against israel and the U.S
Last edited by Murray on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Murray wrote:Do orthodox jews live under leviticus law? I know they dodn't force it or anything but still, it peaks my interest.

And israel has a right to exist, Palestine would still exist if they didn't attack them when they first cam into existence. Now who's fault is that?
No they don't.. They are subjected to a secular Israeli democracy.. One day it will however in the future when it will become a theocracy under Christ..

Im Fat
Acquainted Member

Post by Im Fat »

Arabs can live under what ever the hell they want. Let them govern themselves. Israel has no right to govern a soveign nation. If the arabs hate there own law code then change it, a couple million palestians cannot be forced to follow something if they all hate it. Again, let them choose for themselves.they cannot choose while they are being opressed