Christianity and aliens...

Are you a sincere seeker who has questions about Christianity, or a Christian with doubts about your faith? Post them here to receive a thoughtful response.
SourceofLiFe
Recognized Member

Post by SourceofLiFe »

The edge wrote:God forgive me...

but I've this thot that God will return in a form that's "Alien-like".
Why else would pple still hide in caves & rock & rather die than to meet the returning Christ.
...I know....some say it's because of their hardened hearts....but just as Christ came in a form that's not recognizable to the Jews despite the prophecy, He may returned in a form that's not recognizable to Christian too.
You are a wicked man.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

SourceofLiFe wrote:

Why else would pple still hide in caves & rock & rather die than to meet the returning Christ.
...I know....some say it's because of their hardened hearts....but just as Christ came in a form that's not recognizable to the Jews despite the prophecy, He may returned in a form that's not recognizable to Christian too.
You are a wicked man.
Edge, Jesus did came in a recognizable form to the Jews. He came with all the bells and whistles He could! He fulfilled a hill of prophecies which were quite obvious, as even I, MYSELF, MR. DENSE, could see them a mile off. Then, there's everything He did, his ministry, his miricles. The Jews saw it all, they just blamed anything miraculous on the devil.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
CountryBoy
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by CountryBoy »

God forgive me...

Oh yeah, His sheep will recognize Him, the others will have problems indeed.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Everyone will recognize Him, it's just that non-Christians won't be mighty happy about it...something about they will want the mountains to fall on them and hide them. Sounds scary to me.
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

SourceofLiFe wrote:

You are a wicked man.
You have returned, Judicator.
Are you threatening me Master Skeptic?