The Atonement Clock

Discussions about the Bible, and any issues raised by Scripture.
Ged
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

The Atonement Clock

Post by Ged »

In 1859 a Jewish scholar, Benedict Zuckermann published a table of sabbatical years in ancient times. He based his conclusions on a variety of sources such as the book of Maccabees and Josephus. In one example he cites an exemption Alexander the Great granted Jews concerning payment of tax every seventh year. Apparently it occurred once at the time Alexander conquered Gaza. With examples like this Zuckermann charted the seven year cycle. (Shemitah) Like Zuckermann’s earlier work, ‘The Atonement Clock’ deals with the Sabbatic/Jubilee countdown. But new information (archaeology and astronomy) reveals a stunning convergence of data to Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth. The Jubilee (Yovel) was not lost as previously supposed.

This post is to advise that ‘The Atonement Clock’ is now available as an E-publication on the Internet here. The E-pub has the same text as the original hard copy editions, except that the reference margin has been omitted due to screen limitations in small reading devices.

In publishing an edition for E-readers, this book is now available at a more affordable price than what has ever been possible before. It will retail for $8.00, but for the month of August will be less than 1/2 price. (approx $4.00 depending on currency) I’m making this offer to forum members, but you are welcome to invite your friends to take advantage of the special too.

I’ve tried not to spam my friends, so I won’t overdo the self-promotion. y:-" However, the research here has revolutionised my understanding of Messianic prophecy, and I sincerely want to share it.

Ged
Free, printable Bible studies for groups.
www.5loaves2fishes.net/free-resources
Ged
Established Member

Re: The Atonement Clock

Post by Ged »

This YouTube video serves as an introduction to my book. In the process of researching the book several years ago, I gave a talk about it at church. I had the old audio tape, but its taken about 5 years to figure out how to turn it into a video. Anyway, here it is. :egeek: Ive adapted the message and added a power point presentation, and put it up on YouTube. I hope you like it.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/C_12KqF18RM[/youtube]

Ged
Established Member

Re: The Atonement Clock

Post by Ged »

This YouTube video serves as an introduction to my book. In the process of researching the book several years ago, I gave a talk about it at church. I had the old audio tape, but its taken about 5 years to figure out how to turn it into a video. Anyway, here it is. :egeek: Ive adapted the message and added a power point presentation, and put it up on YouTube. I hope you like it.