What happens to Christians who join Masons?

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: What happens to Christians who join Masons?

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Philip wrote:Image
i wanna drive one :lol:
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

Liffa wrote:My son knows a lot about cults - I was in one for awhile and rededicated my life to Christ after leaving. He was raised to love Jesus, was saved at around age 9, baptized, and is a believer. In fact he recently reaffirmed that to my sister. He has been decieived by friends and recruited into Masonry. He is reluctant to talk to me and his father about it because he knows we feel it is a false religion. He agreed to read a book we have for him and have a conversation about it but is now trying to back out. I have been successful at getting people out of cults, in fact it was my life's work for many years and I am so crushed this happened to my own son. I know it is hard for family members to exit counsel their own loved ones and sometimes a third party is necessary - kids, even grown ones never like to hear from their parents that they have made mistakes, so I know my husband and I have our work cut out for us. I have read information about Masonry until my eyes are bloodshot. We are praying and have prayer support from others. But what if we fail to convince him to withdraw from the group? I know he is saved - no doubt in my mind, but isn't following a false religion going apostate and won't he lose his salvation? I believe in eternal security, but isn't apostasy an exception?

I have no more tears left to cry and am numb at the thought we won't spend eternity together. We are a close family and this is tearing us apart but my husband and I can simply not condone this action and we are going to present the truth in love to him. Can anyone tell me if my son is in danger of hell if he remains in this idolatrous group even though I have absolutely no doubts he was saved as s young boy and continued to walk with the Lord. Thank you.
I'm really sorry to hear about this and I don't know if this will help or what is going on. I would ask you not to worry.

Because it's important to understand that the Masons, what they were, compared to what they are today, is a joke. I judge Masonry by it's members and I can only go on my limited experience but there seems to be a common thread:

1) Old men who want to feel important
2) People in everyday professions are allowed to join. Realtors, Car salesmen, Hot Dog Cart owners.

These are not rich powerful important people who have deviated from Christianity to join a cult. Many if not most, are Monotheists. They join the lodge to feel important.

But the organization today, from a worldly point of view (power, string pulling) is a joke and the cult type activity of the past is gone. It would be no more different than joining a rich only tennis club where the members get your information and "decide" if you are "worthy" enough to join.

The conspiracy nonsense does not match the people I've met who are members. Again this is only my experience. These members included, a Realtor Bum Salesmen (who identifies as Christian but is a compulsive liar who constantly belittles his wife even though he is so so so overweight he cannot even make it up the stairs to the second story without huffing and puffing ... oh but he is sooooo important becauwe he is a member of the masonic lodge with a red ring ooooohhho oooooohhho) and a alcoholic contruction workeron food stamps pretending he owns and business paying 3 baby mammas who picked this winner to reproduce with the guy has been arrested multiple times for failure to pay child supoprt, drunk and disorderly, bounced checks etc) and other guy who is just a nepotist bum working for daddy who got a free ride though life. These are the "top secret" "rich and powerful" masonic men who with "Eyes Wide Shut" (movie with Tom Cruise, don't watch it if you have kids) who secrety "run the world" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Not sure how it works in different chapters and lodges but from what I saw it was a complete joke and not anti Christian in the least. Again this is just my person experience. Hope everything works out for you.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

Philip wrote:Image
Aha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These are the men who run the world. Look nicer than I've seen in person though honestly.

Now I'm guilty of "judging" and "sin" and going to hell.. Darnit I just can't think anything without sinning can I.
mrtzur2015
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by mrtzur2015 »

Jesus can break chains. If you keep prayer and trust in him to save your son he will be saved. A lot of people went down after knowing truth and they are saved and joined with the olord again because someone has never given up on them.
If it’s important to you and you will never give up on him so will Jesus will never give up on him.
mrtzur2015
Recognized Member

Post by mrtzur2015 »

Blessed wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 pm
Liffa wrote:My son knows a lot about cults - I was in one for awhile and rededicated my life to Christ after leaving. He was raised to love Jesus, was saved at around age 9, baptized, and is a believer. In fact he recently reaffirmed that to my sister. He has been decieived by friends and recruited into Masonry. He is reluctant to talk to me and his father about it because he knows we feel it is a false religion. He agreed to read a book we have for him and have a conversation about it but is now trying to back out. I have been successful at getting people out of cults, in fact it was my life's work for many years and I am so crushed this happened to my own son. I know it is hard for family members to exit counsel their own loved ones and sometimes a third party is necessary - kids, even grown ones never like to hear from their parents that they have made mistakes, so I know my husband and I have our work cut out for us. I have read information about Masonry until my eyes are bloodshot. We are praying and have prayer support from others. But what if we fail to convince him to withdraw from the group? I know he is saved - no doubt in my mind, but isn't following a false religion going apostate and won't he lose his salvation? I believe in eternal security, but isn't apostasy an exception?

I have no more tears left to cry and am numb at the thought we won't spend eternity together. We are a close family and this is tearing us apart but my husband and I can simply not condone this action and we are going to present the truth in love to him. Can anyone tell me if my son is in danger of hell if he remains in this idolatrous group even though I have absolutely no doubts he was saved as s young boy and continued to walk with the Lord. Thank you.
I'm really sorry to hear about this and I don't know if this will help or what is going on. I would ask you not to worry.

Because it's important to understand that the Masons, what they were, compared to what they are today, is a joke. I judge Masonry by it's members and I can only go on my limited experience but there seems to be a common thread:

2) People in everyday professions are allowed to join. Realtors, Car salesmen, Hot Dog Cart owners.

These are not rich powerful important people who have deviated from Christianity to join a cult. Many if not most, are Monotheists. They join the lodge to feel important.

But the organization today, from a worldly point of view (power, string pulling) is a joke and the cult type activity of the past is gone. It would be no more different than joining a rich only tennis club where the members get your information and "decide" if you are "worthy" enough to join.

The conspiracy nonsense does not match the people I've met who are members. Again this is only my experience. These members included, a Realtor Bum Salesmen (who identifies as Christian but is a compulsive liar who constantly belittles his wife even though he is so so so overweight he cannot even make it up the stairs to the second story without huffing and puffing ... oh but he is sooooo important becauwe he is a member of the masonic lodge with a red ring ooooohhho oooooohhho) and a alcoholic contruction workeron food stamps pretending he owns and business paying 3 baby mammas who picked this winner to reproduce with the guy has been arrested multiple times for failure to pay child supoprt, drunk and disorderly, bounced checks etc) and other guy who is just a nepotist bum working for daddy who got a free ride though life. These are the "top secret" "rich and powerful" masonic men who with "Eyes Wide Shut" (movie with Tom Cruise, don't watch it if you have kids) who secrety "run the world" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Not sure how it works in different chapters and lodges but from what I saw it was a complete joke and not anti Christian in the least. Again this is just my person experience. Hope everything works out for you.
I disagree

2 Corinthians 11:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Also I’m important because God has created me and died for me and not because I’m a part of a lodge.
I think this is also a risk that’s involved.
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

mrtzur2015 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:19 pm
Blessed wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:10 pm

I disagree

Also I’m important because God has created me and died for me and not because I’m a part of a lodge.
I think this is also a risk that’s involved.
Huh?

Dude. I'm just saying based on my personal limited experience the Masons are a joke. I have read the claims online and they do not match what I see in person. Now maybe it's just "padding" and they are still an effective force at the eye of the pyramid but I don't know. I can only go based on what I have seen up close and personal. And without exception ALL have been unremarkable old men ranging from run of the mill "professions" (although I would not call a Realtor a "profession" because it's not worth any respect) and small business owners. Here are the traits:

1) Old men
2) Wanna feel important

I have never seen or sensed any anti christian attitude but of course I could always be wrong.
I was just trying to calm her fears.
mrtzur2015
Recognized Member

Post by mrtzur2015 »

Blessed wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:53 pm I disagree

Also I’m important because God has created me and

Huh?

Dude. I'm just saying based on my personal limited experience the Masons are a joke. I have read the claims online and they do not match what I see in person. Now maybe it's just "padding" and they are still an effective force at the eye of the pyramid but I don't know. I can only go based on what I have seen up close and personal. And without exception ALL have been unremarkable old men ranging from run of the mill "professions" (although I would not call a Realtor a "profession" because it's not worth any respect) and small business owners. Here are the traits:

1) Old men
2) Wanna feel important

I have never seen or sensed any anti christian attitude but of course I could always be wrong.
I was just trying to calm her fears.
satan deceives many pretending to be the light also why I gave that scripture. Any secret society can’t be of God because God does not hide God has spoken the end from the beginning.
Masons are a part of Illuminati I think this is established already obviously it’s not gonna be seen as such for new members but fact is that if it’s a good thing it doesn’t have to be a secret.

I think for calming her fears just trust in the lord that he has a plan and prayers of righteousnes men prevail much. Trust in him for the sons salvation that’s what I do for my family.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Masons and illumintis controlling the world, are conspiracy theories at best. There's no evidence to justify the fears and suspicion people often display
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Blessed
Valued Member

Post by Blessed »

neo-x wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:05 am Masons and illumintis controlling the world, are conspiracy theories at best. There's no evidence to justify the fears and suspicion people often display

There is evidence. The conspiracy theories of yesterday people ridiculed (such as one world government) seem more apparent today.

It's just with these "Masons" there are lodges everywhere and the membership I've met (with rings on and with one telling me to go to the lodge which I never went) were a total joke. One guy is a clerk in the shipping business. Another guy a Realtor. Another guy a manager at Publix Grocery Store. All were old men around retirement age or older. It just seemed like a "club" for old men to stroke their egos and feel like they were "important'. I have no such desire to feel I'm "important" and I do not care about elevating my ego or "recognition" or any of those human things people place supreme importance on like their "legacy" (ha ha ha ha) because it's hollow and empty. Everyone who ever was something is forgotten. At best they are a footnote in a history book or documentary clip. Cleopatra is gone. All the "great" men and women of old are gone. Even in modern history. Gone. The earth does not care. Nobody remembers. You don't take anything with you.

People need to feel "important" but that's something that comes from God's love and contentment and secondarily with partners and family and friends who love you.

It's just a joke to me seeing these old farts joining a "secret society" when they are just regular people. They are trying to feel important and fill a void in their lives that can only be filled by Jesus Christ. The human ego and it's need to be "elevated" "important" "recognized" especially as evidenced by people who feel they are right all the time -is always something that has confounded me.
mrtzur2015
Recognized Member

Post by mrtzur2015 »

neo-x wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:05 am Masons and illumintis controlling the world, are conspiracy theories at best. There's no evidence to justify the fears and suspicion people often display
You have not seen truth yet.
2 Corinthians 4:4

Everything that is not from our lord is from the enemy
It has long stopped to be a conspiracy so many facts that one cannot ignore. If you really love Christ I suggest you ask him to show you truth.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

mrtzur2015 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:03 pm

It has long stopped to be a conspiracy so many facts that one cannot ignore. If you really love Christ I suggest you ask him to show you truth.
Quoting scripture vaguely doesn't prove your argument. If you want to believe it, you can, unfortunately you'd need to put something concrete on the table to be taken as proof for others.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if

without.

mrtzur2015
Recognized Member

Post by mrtzur2015 »

neo-x wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Quoting scripture vaguely doesn't prove your argument. If you want to believe it, you can, unfortunately you'd need to put something concrete on the table to be taken as proof for others.
Im not the one to convince you though.. i'm not trying to prove anything that is not why we are here.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

mrtzur2015 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Im not the one to convince you though.. i'm not trying to prove anything that is not why we are here.
Your wording was quite patronizing so it kind of came as 'trying to convince'. However if you are going to put your words in public sphere then be prepared to back them up. Otherwise you are here to preach not discuss. You still need to present some evidence of your claim.

without.

mrtzur2015
Recognized Member

Post by mrtzur2015 »

Dollar bill.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

neo-x wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 1:00 pm
mrtzur2015 wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Your wording was quite patronizing so it kind of came as 'trying to convince'. However if you are going to put your words in public sphere then be prepared to back them up. Otherwise you are here to preach not discuss. You still need to present some evidence of your claim.
Please don't discuss this in an open public forum! The illuminati is monitoring this website!

Once the black helicopters come for you, you cannot hide!
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony