Any questions about JWs I will answer it

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Framework

Any questions about JWs I will answer it

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

If anyone has questions that require sincere answering about Jehovah's Witnesses. I will do my best to fill in the gaps for you, although i am not personally a Jehovah's Witness I was raised in the knowledge my entire life. I am not baptised into it or any other religion but had the pleasure in studying the small differences of many different forms of of Christianity as a whole. From Catholic beliefs to Methodist from Baptists to Pentecostals. Give me your question.
John 14-6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Any questions about JWs I will answer it

Post by abelcainsbrother »

What about bapti-costals?
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I know Jehovah Witnesses retranslated the whole bible to their interpretation to make it say what they wanted it to say and this makes it probably the most deceptive false religion there is.They do not know the Jesus of the real bible and deny his divinity.
It also teaches the same lie that all false religions teach that you can work or earn your way to heaven based on following the laws rules,ceremonies,etc of their religion.All false religions teach this.
And this parody was written to try to reach Jehovah Witnesses.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5qT2wpjS7SU
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

All in all what can be said about the Jw belief can be said to any, I personally could say your religious beliefs are wrong just because your bible has 2000 errors where lord an God should be replaced with Gods actual name instead of his title. How can one come to know God on a personal level when nobody uses his real name. Yahweh is Gods name in hebrew directly translated to be Jehovah in english. Yet the the new english version shows his real name only 1 time in the entire translation. How can God name be vindicated or hollawed as example of Jesus and his model prayer when nobody uses his name. You could ask what importance to religion is it to use Gods name? Well what importance is it for the guy to who hired you to sign your checks each week.
John 14-6 I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Yhwhhallowed wrote:All in all what can be said about the Jw belief can be said to any, I personally could say your religious beliefs are wrong just because your bible has 2000 errors where lord an God should be replaced with Gods actual name instead of his title. How can one come to know God on a personal level when nobody uses his real name. Yahweh is Gods name in hebrew directly translated to be Jehovah in english. Yet the the new english version shows his real name only 1 time in the entire translation. How can God name be vindicated or hollawed as example of Jesus and his model prayer when nobody uses his name. You could ask what importance to religion is it to use Gods name? Well what importance is it for the guy to who hired you to sign your checks each week.
YHWH

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdRbywMH7kw

Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Yhwhhallowed wrote:If anyone has questions that require sincere answering about Jehovah's Witnesses. I will do my best to fill in the gaps for you, although i am not personally a Jehovah's Witness I was raised in the knowledge my entire life. I am not baptised into it or any other religion but had the pleasure in studying the small differences of many different forms of of Christianity as a whole. From Catholic beliefs to Methodist from Baptists to Pentecostals. Give me your question.
I love JWs. Everything is largely kept superficial with JWs who currently visit me.
They drop off their book, have a quick chat and away they go to return a month later.

But, how would they respond to John 1 with Jesus being the creator of everything that was ever created?
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Jesus said "Unless a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

In order to be born again you must put your faith in Jesus and ask him to save you,until you do this you are just a hypocrite acting like a Christian by doing and living a certain way Jehovah Witnesses do not know Jesus because they reject who he is and they rely on their rules of their religion and works and deeds they must do instead of Jesus who was God in human flesh who died on a cross and rose again to save them.

It is impossible for Jehovah Witnesses or anybody to save their self or do anything to remove their sin,if anybody could do that Jesus would not have came to save us and we could just live under the OT law but Jesus fulfilled the law for us,something no man can do including Jehovah Witnesses or anybody.

All false religions,this is all other religions today,teach works for salvation.Christianity is the only true religion that says it is impossible because just one sin is enough to send you to hell.There is nothing no man can do to save himself or do anything to remove your sin instead you must do it God's way through his son Jesus not your way.Jehovah Witnesses do it their way with a corrupt bible they translated to say what they wanted it to say.

There might be certain people who got saved yet somehow go to a Jehovah Witness church but the thing that makes it a false religion is that a person will never be saved by Jesus doing it the way Jehovah Witnesses teach and preach and they will go to hell.Jesus will say to them"Depart from me you worker of iniquity I never knew you."

Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Kurieuo wrote:
Yhwhhallowed wrote:If anyone has questions that require sincere answering about Jehovah's Witnesses. I will do my best to fill in the gaps for you, although i am not personally a Jehovah's Witness I was raised in the knowledge my entire life. I am not baptised into it or any other religion but had the pleasure in studying the small differences of many different forms of of Christianity as a whole. From Catholic beliefs to Methodist from Baptists to Pentecostals. Give me your question.
I love JWs. Everything is largely kept superficial with JWs who currently visit me.
They drop off their book, have a quick chat and away they go to return a month later.

But, how would they respond to John 1 with Jesus being the creator of everything that was ever created?
Read this http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/videos ... t-john-1-1
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

As for the trinity scripture states clearly that no man in the flesh can see the face of God himself and yet live (Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live. God explains being far out of our reach in Timothy 6:16 "who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen." No man has ever seen God himself or will ever see God himself in any way shape or form while being within the flesh. You must be a spirit or you would die, God cannot directly deal with imperfect man because he is perfect, he also has no begining or end and cannot*** literely die to cover hour sins as being Jesus for 3 days. God cant self destruct nor can God be killed, therefore if he was to be Jesus the sacrifice could not of been met becsuse dead would be required. How can you kill someone that brings himself back to life. It would mean he never actually died so the sacrifice was never equal to Adam.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Yhwhhallowed wrote:As for the trinity scripture states clearly that no man in the flesh can see the face of God himself and yet live (Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live. God explains being far out of our reach in Timothy 6:16 "who alone possesses immortality and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see. To Him be honor and eternal dominion! Amen." No man has ever seen God himself or will ever see God himself in any way shape or form while being within the flesh. You must be a spirit or you would die, God cannot directly deal with imperfect man because he is perfect, he also has no begining or end and cannot*** literely die to cover hour sins as being Jesus for 3 days. God cant self destruct nor can God be killed, therefore if he was to be Jesus the sacrifice could not of been met becsuse dead would be required. How can you kill someone that brings himself back to life. It would mean he never actually died so the sacrifice was never equal to Adam.
Stop with your lies and opinions we do not care what your false doctrine teaches we go by God's word and these verses prove you do not put your faith in God's word and instead put your faith in man's opinion.The reason why the trinity does not make sense to you is because you either have not been born again to see God's kingdom or you are ignoring it and making it up or going along with false doctrine.
These verses right here prove you wrong.Repent!And believe God's word.
John 1:1,Titus 2:13,John 10:33.Hebrews 1:8,Philippians 2:6,Colossians 2:9,Isaiah 9:6,Romans 9:5,2nd Peter 1:1,John 20:28,Acts 20:28,2nd Timothy 3:16,1st John 5:20,Colossians 1:15,John 8:24,John 1:18. Prove biblically that Jesus Christ is God and this backs up the trinity.

Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

I am no man just to the opinions of any man. I personally share my own belief aside from the many versions of biblical contexts that i have read. I am no Jehovah's Witness or desire to care about lying for them. Those scriptures i have pulled up are not from there bible but the bible you or many use today. I do not have the time to study all the scriptures you have shown but what is belief of mine or belief of yours we know what Jesus has done for us here on our planet. For all men happy are those conscious of spiritual needs, if you desire being spiritual in any way that relates to the bible in any version or translation you are a friend of mine. Despite trinity belief or not we are all subject to a divine ruler.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

:clap:
Yhwhhallowed wrote:I am no man just to the opinions of any man. I personally share my own belief aside from the many versions of biblical contexts that i have read. I am no Jehovah's Witness or desire to care about lying for them. Those scriptures i have pulled up are not from there bible but the bible you or many use today. I do not have the time to study all the scriptures you have shown but what is belief of mine or belief of yours we know what Jesus has done for us here on our planet. For all men happy are those conscious of spiritual needs, if you desire being spiritual in any way that relates to the bible in any version or translation you are a friend of mine. Despite trinity belief or not we are all subject to a divine ruler.
I just don't like false teaching.I'm glad to hear you say you are not one of them or trying to lie for them.I'm just trying to correct false teaching.I hope that you will go by God's word and not yours or anybody else's.I know the trinity is not understood by many but we cannot just ignore God's word,if it teaches it then if we have faith in Christ it should be automatic to change our mind when we can clearly read about it in God's word.

Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Even over the sort God could not pass judgements on a man that could be miss guided. Look at the story of daniel. God new daniel had a Good heart but he was simply miss guided. Daniel then became humbled in turn becoming a leader. No matter what religion i studied the message was clear in them all despite small changes within belief, the message is the hope of everlasting life, as long that God reads your heart and sees no wickedness even if you been misled God would not condemn a man that never heard or had the chance to see the truth. That's almost like saying God would condemn a baby to death because it never came to know him in the correct way. Christianity in a whole surrounds a sacrifice, a promise, and the salvation for those that show purity. Continue in your ways my friend
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Yhwhhallowed wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:

That doesn't resolve the passage.
It ignores John 1:14-15 where logos is clearly identified as Jesus.

And so, John 1:1-3 still appears to be a thorn in the side of JW's who believe Jesus was created:
  • 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
It seems to me you have to do some rather mental gymnastics with Scripture to avoid this conclusion.

But, it's worse. Because in JW's Bible they re-interpret verse 1 as "the Word was a god."
Why bother to do that if we are simply talking about God's wisdom?

It seems to me that there was a revisionist attempt to smooth over the fact this was referring to Jesus, since they believe Jesus was not Jehovah God, but a god -- an angel.
But, this interpretation is undone in verse 3 where everything that has come into existence was created by "a god".
Clearly, the logos in verse 1 is not "a god", but the God since only God is uncreated.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Yhwhhallowed
Familiar Member

Post by Yhwhhallowed »

Kurieuo wrote:
Yhwhhallowed wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:

That doesn't resolve the passage.
It ignores John 1:14-15 where logos is clearly identified as Jesus.

And so, John 1:1-3 still appears to be a thorn in the side of JW's who believe Jesus was created:
  • 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
It seems to me you have to do some rather mental gymnastics with Scripture to avoid this conclusion.

But, it's worse. Because in JW's Bible they re-interpret verse 1 as "the Word was a god."
Why bother to do that if we are simply talking about God's wisdom?

It seems to me that there was a revisionist attempt to smooth over the fact this was referring to Jesus, since they believe Jesus was not Jehovah God, but a god -- an angel.
But, this interpretation is undone in verse 3 where everything that has come into existence was created by "a god".
Clearly, the logos in verse 1 is not "a god", but the God since only God is uncreated.
Here this should clear some things up for you [ur]http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magaz ... t_index]=0[/url]
Last edited by Yhwhhallowed on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.