Australia's New Cult

Discussions surrounding the various other faiths who deviate from mainstream Christian doctrine such as LDS and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Australia's New Cult

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/f ... -new-cult/

Australia has a new cult on the scene..........
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Australia's New Cult

Post by CeT-To »

Disgusting ... Matthew 24:5
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Well he has long hair and a beard - so surely he is the messiah?

:shakehead:

SIlvertusk.
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

HAHAHa i was thinking that too!

One eeeassssy give away to any person who even knows little understanding of God that this guy is a joke was when the little girl asked the faker "does God have a mother and father?" and he goes " ive lived for 2000 years and even now i dont know" .... what..?

Plus i love how he brings his past jehovas' witness doctrine of the stake instead of the cross in this cult. I wonder if he thinks he is also Michael the Arch-angel?
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Murray »

Perhaps somebody should inform him on what happens to false prophets?
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
StMonicaGuideMe
Valued Member

Post by StMonicaGuideMe »

Murray wrote:Perhaps somebody should inform him on what happens to false prophets?

^ what he said :pound:
To sustain the belief that there is no God, atheism has to demonstrate infinite knowledge, which is tantamount to saying, “I have infinite knowledge that there is no being in existence with infinite knowledge".
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Murray wrote:Perhaps somebody should inform him on what happens to false prophets?
What happens to false prophets?
They get extremely wealthy, gain control over people who believe they are the messiah, gain sexual, and emotional control over weak willed women.

Oh, you mean the part about Gods judgment on them?
Nevermind, then. :esurprised:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
SnowDrops
Established Member
Christian: No

Post by SnowDrops »

Repulsing. These kinds of things are what give Christianity and religions in general a bad name. I can already see atheists comparing these emotionally crazed people to the average Christian. :shakehead:
The first step to learning is to admit that you don't know.
BoniPastoris
Acquainted Member

Post by BoniPastoris »

People Need to see the best. We should basically Boycott Media and make our own Human news, Because really. Some people do want to hear good news. Not everyone needs to hear about Things that are to be perfectly honest towards my own opinion, non-notable. Don't watch or read or listen to news that gives a story like this any relevance. This is not the kind of news story I want to hear, it is funny but I would prefer if[instead of]finding out about the latest murder new channels gave us some much more lighter news.(like wow look at that enormous garden! very distracting isn't it! Lots of work on that one!)
Last edited by BoniPastoris on Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrain62
Valued Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by wrain62 »

"I don"t think he would not know Jesus Jesus bit him in the ****"
Romans 12:17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.