Homo erectus and Georgicus

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#16

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am
Mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth cats, Cro Magnon, Neanderthal, they were of the modern world-if you believe in that gap stuff. Mammoths have been found frozen in ice and were around during the time of the Pyramids.
Neanderthal DNA has been found in most genomes, and makes up 20% of the total modern human genome. And Cro-Magnon is another ethnic group. So I can't say that they were of a former world, they were human.
Wrong. Neanderthals are not related to man and neither are cro-magnon.Even evolutionists know this and because they are not related and are different from man based on physical characteristics evolutionists look back further in the fossil record for a commen ancestor known as Parasite Eve.It is believed that neanderthals and humans had mated but if we look at it from a biblical perspective and go by it there are other things to consider as to why it seems like man and neanderthals mated but really did not. It depends on how you look at things from a biblical perspective or a secular scientific perspective.
Sorry but study genetics. This doesn't have to do with biblical stuff, Neanderthals were a race of human. Possibly a race of Cain or afterwards.
What if I told you that in the former world Satan and a third of the angels knew about genetics.Have you ever read Genesis 6 where the sons of God came into the daughters of men and bared children with them and as a result nephilim or hybrid races were produced which shows knowledge about genetics. Now I say that Satan and his fallen angels learned about genetics in the former world and were doing the same thing in the former world as they did in Genesis 6.

And we know that angels always appeaared in human form as men in the bible and so it was fallen angels in the former world that appeared to neanderthals as men and mated with them. Secular scientists who don't know the bible look at it from a secular perspective and think neanderthals and humans mated when it was fallen angels who appeared as men that did the deed.
So you're saying that most of us are part Nephilim?

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#17

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am
Mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth cats, Cro Magnon, Neanderthal, they were of the modern world-if you believe in that gap stuff. Mammoths have been found frozen in ice and were around during the time of the Pyramids.
Neanderthal DNA has been found in most genomes, and makes up 20% of the total modern human genome. And Cro-Magnon is another ethnic group. So I can't say that they were of a former world, they were human.
Wrong. Neanderthals are not related to man and neither are cro-magnon.Even evolutionists know this and because they are not related and are different from man based on physical characteristics evolutionists look back further in the fossil record for a commen ancestor known as Parasite Eve.It is believed that neanderthals and humans had mated but if we look at it from a biblical perspective and go by it there are other things to consider as to why it seems like man and neanderthals mated but really did not. It depends on how you look at things from a biblical perspective or a secular scientific perspective.
Sorry but study genetics. This doesn't have to do with biblical stuff, Neanderthals were a race of human. Possibly a race of Cain or afterwards.
What if I told you that in the former world Satan and a third of the angels knew about genetics.Have you ever read Genesis 6 where the sons of God came into the daughters of men and bared children with them and as a result nephilim or hybrid races were produced which shows knowledge about genetics. Now I say that Satan and his fallen angels learned about genetics in the former world and were doing the same thing in the former world as they did in Genesis 6.

And we know that angels always appeaared in human form as men in the bible and so it was fallen angels in the former world that appeared to neanderthals as men and mated with them. Secular scientists who don't know the bible look at it from a secular perspective and think neanderthals and humans mated when it was fallen angels who appeared as men that did the deed.
So you're saying that most of us are part Nephilim?
No I'm not saying that,but it is possible,I just don't know for sure.I find it hard to trust scientists because of so many scientists indoctrinating society with evolution as if it is true science,when it is'nt. And so I don't know if we should even believe them about the 20% DNA thing. But it is possibly true and I don't see how it would hurt the gospel or the bible as long as it did not effect the blood line Jesus came from,which would be jewish,not gentile. Because this is the whole reason Satan tried to contaminate humanity with nephilim,it was to contaminate the genetic make up of man to prevent the birth of Jesus. Genesis 3:15. It could be evidence the bible is true about nephilim though,just not sure.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#18

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:05 pm

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 pm
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am


Wrong. Neanderthals are not related to man and neither are cro-magnon.Even evolutionists know this and because they are not related and are different from man based on physical characteristics evolutionists look back further in the fossil record for a commen ancestor known as Parasite Eve.It is believed that neanderthals and humans had mated but if we look at it from a biblical perspective and go by it there are other things to consider as to why it seems like man and neanderthals mated but really did not. It depends on how you look at things from a biblical perspective or a secular scientific perspective.
Sorry but study genetics. This doesn't have to do with biblical stuff, Neanderthals were a race of human. Possibly a race of Cain or afterwards.
What if I told you that in the former world Satan and a third of the angels knew about genetics.Have you ever read Genesis 6 where the sons of God came into the daughters of men and bared children with them and as a result nephilim or hybrid races were produced which shows knowledge about genetics. Now I say that Satan and his fallen angels learned about genetics in the former world and were doing the same thing in the former world as they did in Genesis 6.

And we know that angels always appeaared in human form as men in the bible and so it was fallen angels in the former world that appeared to neanderthals as men and mated with them. Secular scientists who don't know the bible look at it from a secular perspective and think neanderthals and humans mated when it was fallen angels who appeared as men that did the deed.
So you're saying that most of us are part Nephilim?
No I'm not saying that,but it is possible,I just don't know for sure.I find it hard to trust scientists because of so many scientists indoctrinating society with evolution as if it is true science,when it is'nt. And so I don't know if we should even believe them about the 20% DNA thing. But it is possibly true and I don't see how it would hurt the gospel or the bible as long as it did not effect the blood line Jesus came from,which would be jewish,not gentile. Because this is the whole reason Satan tried to contaminate humanity with nephilim,it was to contaminate the genetic make up of man to prevent the birth of Jesus. Genesis 3:15. It could be evidence the bible is true about nephilim though,just not sure.
https://phys.org/news/2016-03-world-nea ... odern.html this includes......
Jews

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1414
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#19

Post by thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm

Hmm, ACB hasn't responded. Genuinely curious.

DBowling
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1277
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#20

Post by DBowling » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 am

abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 pm
So you're saying that most of us are part Nephilim?
No I'm not saying that,but it is possible,I just don't know for sure.
Once we examine the time frames identified in Scripture, anthropology, and archaeology I think we can almost certainly say that any potential interbreeding between homo sapiens sapiens and other hominid species has absolutely nothing to do with the Nephilim.
Basically because all non-human hominid species went extinct over 30,000 years before the events of Genesis 6:4 even took place.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#21

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:53 pm

DBowling wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 am
abelcainsbrother wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 pm
So you're saying that most of us are part Nephilim?
No I'm not saying that,but it is possible,I just don't know for sure.
Once we examine the time frames identified in Scripture, anthropology, and archaeology I think we can almost certainly say that any potential interbreeding between homo sapiens sapiens and other hominid species has absolutely nothing to do with the Nephilim.
Basically because all non-human hominid species went extinct over 30,000 years before the events of Genesis 6:4 even took place.
Scientists claim that humans share something like 98% DNA with apes,do you believe this?Because I believe they are lying.Something you should be aware of is evolutionists do claim that apes are genetically related to man but not any of the hominids,cro-magnon and even neanderthals.I can give evidence to prove this if you'd like.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4740
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 166 times

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

#22

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:25 pm

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:43 pm
Hmm, ACB hasn't responded. Genuinely curious.
I was busy for awhile and was'nt around for alittle while. But read this article here.
One very interesting thing about our finding is that it shows a signal of breeding in the 'opposite' direction from that already known," Siepel notes. "That is, we show human DNA in a Neanderthal genome, rather than Neanderthal DNA in human genomes."

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2016-02-neanderth ... y.html#jCp

Notice this highlighted paragraph from the link.
One very interesting thing about our finding is that it shows a signal of breeding in the 'opposite' direction from that already known," Siepel notes. "That is, we show human DNA in a Neanderthal genome, rather than Neanderthal DNA in human genomes."

Keep in mind these are secular scientists and they don't understand the bible and how fallen angels bred with human women in Genesis 6 producing nephilim hybrid off-spring. But you see the fallen angels were up to the same tricks in the former world and were contaminating the Pre-Adamites with hybrids also just like they did in tjhis world in Genesis 6. We know that angels appeared as men to the daughters of men and bred with them producing nephilim.This is why God said "Let us make man in our image" as he was talking to angels aswell.But this breeding was genetically altering humanity that God had created in his image and this is why God flooded the earth to kill off the hybrids that contaminated humanity. So the fallen angels just did the same thing to the pre-Adamite races that lived in the former world. Humans in this world were not created until about 6000 years ago. This is why scientists find human DNA in neanderthal genome,rather than neanderthal DNA in the human genome.But scientists assume this means humans and neanderthals lived at the same time,but they did'nt as neanderthals lived in the former world but that world perished.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Post Reply