Homo erectus and Georgicus

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Homo erectus and Georgicus

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

I know that for a long time they have been considered to be another genus of primate, and for a long time they were thought to be a subhuman in Homo or a human being, but when they were considered to be non human apemen, what did the church think about it?
Were they like Neanderthals and thought to be genuine humans or just another animal, or a missing link?
Philip
Site Owner
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Homo erectus and Georgicus

Post by Philip »

They probably thought they should give it a better name! :lol:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Homo erectus is the scientific name for a gay Neanderthal.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 pm I know that for a long time they have been considered to be another genus of primate, and for a long time they were thought to be a subhuman in Homo or a human being, but when they were considered to be non human apemen, what did the church think about it?
Were they like Neanderthals and thought to be genuine humans or just another animal, or a missing link?
I think it confirmed the Gap Theory partly true because it was Gap Creationists that came up with the idea of Pre-Adamite races that lived in the former world.It was like a fulfilled bible prophecy and since "the world that then was" perished they are not related to man nor any of the other many kinds of life we find in the fossil record related to any life in this world and they only believe it because of evolution.None of the life that lived in the former world is related to any life in this world we now live in.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:23 pm
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 pm I know that for a long time they have been considered to be another genus of primate, and for a long time they were thought to be a subhuman in Homo or a human being, but when they were considered to be non human apemen, what did the church think about it?
I think it confirmed the Gap Theory partly true because it was Gap Creationists that came up with the idea of Pre-Adamite races that lived in the former world.It was like a fulfilled bible prophecy and since "the world that then was" perished they are not related to man nor any of the other many kinds of life we find in the fossil record related to any life in this world and they only believe it because of evolution.None of the life that lived in the former world is related to any life in this world we now live in.
Entertaining thought...this sounds resonable.
But, I legit saw someone today who looked a bit like Homo erectus.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm
This is how Gap Theorists view things. In the former world there were trilobites,dinosaurs,hominids,neanderthals,pakicetus,archy( I can't spell it out),wooly mammoths,mastodons,sabre teeth cats,etc. God did not make them for this world though,instead he made/created crabs,lobsters,alligators,crocodiles,man and woman - humans,wolves,elephants,lions,tigers,etc for this world after he restored the earth and heavens and made it habitable for life again.We could go through the entire fossil record and compare the kinds of life that once lived in the former world to the kinds of life we have in this world and know that the former world was a much different kind of world than this world we now live in is.
Last edited by abelcainsbrother on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:27 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm
This is how Gap Theorists view things. In the former world there were trilobites,dinosaurs,hominids,neanderthals,pakicetus,archy( I can't spell it out),wooly mammoths,mastodons,sabre teeth cats,etc. God did not make them for this world though,instead he made/created crabs,lobsters,alligators,crocodiles,man and woman - humans,wolves,elephants,lions,tigers,etc for this world after he restored the earth and heavens and made it habitable for life again.
Curious as to your take on the comments I made in this thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41735&start=75

The last post in the thread.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth cats, Cro Magnon, Neanderthal, they were of the modern world-if you believe in that gap stuff. Mammoths have been found frozen in ice and were around during the time of the Pyramids.
Neanderthal DNA has been found in most genomes, and makes up 20% of the total modern human genome. And Cro-Magnon is another ethnic group. So I can't say that they were of a former world, they were human.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am Mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth cats, Cro Magnon, Neanderthal, they were of the modern world-if you believe in that gap stuff. Mammoths have been found frozen in ice and were around during the time of the Pyramids.
Neanderthal DNA has been found in most genomes, and makes up 20% of the total modern human genome. And Cro-Magnon is another ethnic group. So I can't say that they were of a former world, they were human.
Wrong. Neanderthals are not related to man and neither are cro-magnon.Even evolutionists know this and because they are not related and are different from man based on physical characteristics evolutionists look back further in the fossil record for a commen ancestor known as Parasite Eve.It is believed that neanderthals and humans had mated but if we look at it from a biblical perspective and go by it there are other things to consider as to why it seems like man and neanderthals mated but really did not. It depends on how you look at things from a biblical perspective or a secular scientific perspective.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

I think the fossil record itself shows when the gap happened as mastodons,wooly mammoths,sabre teeth cats,etc die out and go extinct then we have elephants,lions and tigers in this world.It is how we interpret the fossil record but it seems to show two different kinds of worlds.To us the fossil record proves two different worlds if we compare the kinds of life pre ice age life that went extinct to the kinds of life we have in this world.We do not see one big world like evolutionists do,but two different kinds of worlds with different kind of life in them.

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am
thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am Mammoths, mastodons, saber tooth cats, Cro Magnon, Neanderthal, they were of the modern world-if you believe in that gap stuff. Mammoths have been found frozen in ice and were around during the time of the Pyramids.
Wrong. Neanderthals are not related to man and neither are cro-magnon.Even evolutionists know this and because they are not related and are different from man based on physical characteristics evolutionists look back further in the fossil record for a commen ancestor known as Parasite Eve.It is believed that neanderthals and humans had mated but if we look at it from a biblical perspective and go by it there are other things to consider as to why it seems like man and neanderthals mated but really did not. It depends on how you look at things from a biblical perspective or a secular scientific perspective.
Sorry but study genetics. This doesn't have to do with biblical stuff, Neanderthals were a race of human. Possibly a race of Cain or afterwards.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:54 am I think the fossil record itself shows when the gap happened as mastodons,wooly mammoths,sabre teeth cats,etc die out and go extinct then we have elephants,lions and tigers in this world.It is how we interpret the fossil record but it seems to show two different kinds of worlds.To us the fossil record proves two different worlds if we compare the kinds of life pre ice age life that went extinct to the kinds of life we have in this world.We do not see one big world like evolutionists do,but two different kinds of worlds with different kind of life in them.
We have elephants, alligators, crabs, etc in the fossil record.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:01 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:54 am I think the fossil record itself shows when the gap happened as mastodons,wooly mammoths,sabre teeth cats,etc die out and go extinct then we have elephants,lions and tigers in this world.It is how we interpret the fossil record but it seems to show two different kinds of worlds.To us the fossil record proves two different worlds if we compare the kinds of life pre ice age life that went extinct to the kinds of life we have in this world.We do not see one big world like evolutionists do,but two different kinds of worlds with different kind of life in them.
We have elephants, alligators, crabs, etc in the fossil record.
That does not mean there is one big world.We would expect certian kinds of life to be in both worlds based on the kinds of life God both made and ccreated AFTER ITS KIND in Genesis 1.So for God to have made and created life after its kind life had to have lived before in order for God to make and create life after its kind or after his kind. But we still overall see two different worlds comparing the kinds of life that once lived and is now extinct to the kinds of life we have in this world,even if certian life was in both worlds. I think the fossil record shows that they were just much bigger in the former world than this world like there were armadillos the size of Volkswagons in the former world,but much smaller in this world.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

Genesis 1:21 And God CREATED(this is new life that had never been created before)great whales,and every living creature that moveth,which the waters brought forth abundantly,AFTER THEIR KIND,and every winged fowl AFTER HIS KIND: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:25 And God MADE(This life was not new life that had existed before)the beast of the field AFTER HIS KIND,and every thing that creepeth upon the earth AFTER HIS KIND: and God saw that it was good.

As we can see God both MADE and CREATED life AFTER ITS KIND or AFTER HIS KIND and so we know the earth is old and not young and that life had lived before in the former world.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member

thatkidakayoungguy wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 am
abelcainsbrother wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 am
Sorry but study genetics. This doesn't have to do with biblical stuff, Neanderthals were a race of human. Possibly a race of Cain or afterwards.
What if I told you that in the former world Satan and a third of the angels knew about genetics.Have you ever read Genesis 6 where the sons of God came into the daughters of men and bared children with them and as a result nephilim or hybrid races were produced which shows knowledge about genetics. Now I say that Satan and his fallen angels learned about genetics in the former world and were doing the same thing in the former world as they did in Genesis 6.

And we know that angels always appeaared in human form as men in the bible and so it was fallen angels in the former world that appeared to neanderthals as men and mated with them. Secular scientists who don't know the bible look at it from a secular perspective and think neanderthals and humans mated when it was fallen angels who appeared as men that did the deed.