Is the sol system a very specific place?

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
CeT-To
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Is the sol system a very specific place?

Post by CeT-To »

HAHAHAHA nice one Gman you made me LOL :P
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by 7777777 »

It seems to me the Bible speaks of the earth in singular form. If God created other life on other planets, wouldn't the plural form be more appropriate? Also, if God created life on other planets, why keep us separated? Is there another Moses for Planet X? Another Israel? I guess it's possible. I'm sure we'll eventually find out. :ebiggrin:
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

I don't see why there couldn't be aliens without comprimising the Bible's credibility. Perhaps the Bible only describes humanity's role in the big picture. Perhaps there are aliens somewhere else where God has his own unique covenant with them. Or perhaps the aliens are little more than microbes and aren't "God Breathed" so God has no interest in a personal relationship with them.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

The sure sign that there is intelligent life out there is that they have not bothered to try and contact us. :ewink:
Seraph
Christian: No
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

The universe is a VERY big place. I would imagine that aliens do exist somewhere, but they probably know about as much of us as we do of them.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward