Time scale? a very long time indeed.

Discussions on creation beliefs within Christianity, and topics related to creation.
Origin
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Re: Time scale? a very long time indeed.

Post by Origin »

I in no way was implying that God was trying to 'trick' anyone. I am only saying that God created a functional universe in 6 literal 24 hour days and He rested on the seventh. He is under no obligation to explain Himself to man. All I am doing is postulating that He created time in these 6 days as well. I am not saying I am right. He is omnipotent and His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. We weren't there so we don't know. Its the Gospel that matters more than the mechanics of creation. Are you saying that I am not saved because I have a different creation outlook than do classical young earth creationists?

I'll say it again.... Evolutionists and young earth creationists both strain at gnats and swallow camels.

I believe in my heart that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God and that He died for my sins and was raised the third day according to the scriptures. I accept His sacrifice as the only atonement for my lost existence. Nuff said