About Acharya S...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

About Acharya S...

Post by Mastermind »

I don't know if this was posted when the Mithra/Dyonysus myths regarding Jesus were brought up, but I find it extremely interesting that she would talk about aliens. Maybe she was anal probed when she was younger. ;)

http://www.tektonics.org/af/achy01.html#sham
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

Maybe she was anal probed when she was younger.
Proctoligists gotta make a living...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
Mastermind
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Mastermind »

That site has to be one of the best sites I've ever seen. I find it kind of amusing that Holding has a satire section, since most of the articles are humorous enough to stand on their own.
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

As Jordan Maxwell points out, the benediction or blessing sign of the Feast (of the giving of the law) is the same as the split-fingered, "live long and prosper" salutation of the Vulcan character Spock on "Star Trek." Vulcan, of course, is the same word as volcano, and the Roman god Vulcan was also a lightning and volcano god.
Ha ha! That Jordan Maxwell is one fun character, and Achy is just a conspiracy-mongering party animal, no? Beam her up, Scotty, the aliens are calling! (News flash from an old Trekkie: Leonard Nimoy grew up in a Jewish home, and he was using the split-finger symbol long before Roddenberry conceived of the guy with the pointed ears. Even so, this is the kind of riotous connection-making that shows us just how worthless Achy's scholarship is.)
He is pretty funny...
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous