The Best empirical evidence of God

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
mahadev
Newbie Member
Christian: No

The Best empirical evidence of God

Post by mahadev »

Hello,

I have seen one of absolutely best empirical evidence, which you may knows as fine tuning argument, but before you think it is old, I have something new into it.

In recent academic paper, Man Ho Chan answers almost all traditional objections to it, systematically compare different hypothesis with mathematical analysis, and shows that theistic explanation is best.

And if you think, this is just some other paper, it is very comprehensive paper with more than 120 references, which is reviewed and approved by reputable University. It is somewhat long, but worth it.

Here's direct link to paper:

https://repository.hkbu.edu.hk/cgi/view ... ei-redir=1

The best empirical evidence may comes from something which is all around us, like the way nature behaves, and as evidence suggest, probably nature being directed by God because of which life, DNA, and Universe all such as it.

Let me know your thoughts on it.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Best empirical evidence of God

Post by Philip »

Mahadev, welcome to the forum. Though you apparently believe in God, I see you identify yourself as not being a Christian. Why is that? Thanks.