World-Famous Scientist,Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

World-Famous Scientist,Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

Post by Stu »

Not quite a Christian but he's getting there.... sort of.

World-Famous Scientist: God Created the Universe

‘The final resolution could be that God is a mathematician.’

Michio Kaku has made a name for himself as a world-leading theoretical physicist unafraid to speak his mind.

Kaku, the Henry Semat Chair and Professorship in theoretical physics at the City College of New York, has published more than 70 articles in physics journals on topics such as supersymmetry, superstring theory, supergravity, and hadronic physics.

His latest claim is likely to make waves in the world of science.

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence,” Kaku said, as quoted by the Geophilosophical Association of Anthropological and Cultural Studies. “To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

In a 2013 video produced by Big Think, Kaku described God as "cosmic music." (Big Think, a media site launched in 2007, has been described as YouTube for ideas. But it’s actually more like TED.)

You can watch the video below and see for yourself why Kaku believes science points to an intelligent creator who formed the universe. (I’m certainly not going to try to explain it.)

Kaku’s conclusion is pretty is clear.

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

More

Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: World-Famous Scientist,Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

Post by PaulSacramento »

We use the term "GOD" as Aquinas used it of the unmoved mover and uncaused cause.
Some would be more comfortable with "energy" ( if we found a type of energy that was able to address all the questions we have)or "the force" or whatever.
The Term God scares some people it seems.
fred
Newbie Member
Christian: No

Re: World-Famous Scientist,Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

Post by fred »

We should all listen to the greatest minds in the history of scientific study:

Albert Einstein said: "Everyone who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced a Spirit is manifest in the laws of the universe; a Spirit vastly superior to man."

Isaac Newton: "This most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets could only proceed from thee counsel and dominion of an Intelligent and Powerful Being."

Louis Pasteur: "The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator."

Theoretical Physicist Michio Kaku: “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence...To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”