Climate Science

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
sandy_mcd
Esteemed Senior Member

Re: Climate Science

Post by sandy_mcd »

Danieltwotwenty wrote:every day I read in the news that their predictions were wrong and they have to change their model to suit new information. ...
The scientists are still arguing about predictions etc...
Are they arguing about the existence of anthropogenic climate change or merely the details?
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Climate Science

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

sandy_mcd wrote:
Danieltwotwenty wrote:every day I read in the news that their predictions were wrong and they have to change their model to suit new information. ...
The scientists are still arguing about predictions etc...
Are they arguing about the existence of anthropogenic climate change or merely the details?

No idea havent read anything in awhile but I would say from memory the details and not the actual human impact, no doubt we are having an impact but how much is the issue and what are the changes that are taking place, also global weather predictions always seem to be a point of contention.

On this same subject isn't Methane a worse greenhouse gas than CO2, cutting CO2 emissions will have an effect but exploding human populations produce tons of Methane which is going into the atmosphere. :egeek:

As long as world populations continue to soar we will never be sustainable and will eventually succumb to the greenhouse effect, so relax and chill. 8)
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.