Does god save every one who ask to be save

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
Truboyy
Newbie Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Does god save every one who ask to be save

Post by Truboyy »

I believe in god 100% and there's alot of people out there who ask for god for help and receive helps from god or give them miracles but the thing I dont understand those who about to die or really bad postion and ask god to save them why doesn't god save them from being kill or out of the situation ????
musician
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: Does god save every one who ask to be save

Post by musician »

Truboyy wrote:I believe in god 100% and there's alot of people out there who ask for god for help and receive helps from god or give them miracles but the thing I dont understand those who about to die or really bad postion and ask god to save them why doesn't god save them from being kill or out of the situation ????
Death has been defeated because those who believe will not be eternally consumed by it. Still, our bodies remain subject to death and will die as the world must wait on the return of Christ. The true sting of death would be not having hope when we die, but since we do, death is but a passing on.

- Nathan
The atheist says to his wife at night: "Darling, inasmuch as it is merely an expression made imperative by my brain chemistry; "I LOVE you!"