Mini chat box...

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
DRDS
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Mini chat box...

Post by DRDS »

Hey guys, I recently have seen this "mini chat box" at the bottom of the main screen of the message board. Is this a new feature or has this been around for awhile and I just haven't noticed it? Also how likes to use it and what times are you all usually on there talking? I would love to come on when various people are there. If this is new this is a very exciting new feature and either way I give Rich a big THANK YOU for adding this on. :D
FearlessLlearsy
Established Member

Re: Mini chat box...

Post by FearlessLlearsy »

I NEVER TOUGHT about it. It would be a great idea to post a time, where one is usually on, so we can actually have a couple people(3-5) meet at the same time.
Live a life with no FEAR, for the battle is already won. The Devil and his minions only cry in agonizing pain, realizing the victory is OURS.
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

That would be great. I have been crazy busy with school but I will be getting more invovled and plan to be on pretty much every night. (eastern standard time)
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
DRDS
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by DRDS »

By the way guys, I'll be here for the next hour or so with the chat box open so if you are around then, feel free to send me a message. Plus I'll be here in the chatroom around 8:00pm est.