The Lord created all 'sciences'.

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
SaintConfused
Recognized Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: The Lord created all 'sciences'.

Post by SaintConfused »

Cactus wrote:When was evolution a 'science' anyway? Evolution is a theory, not a science.
Cactus,
It's a scientific theory. :egeek:
You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!~Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Evolution is a theory of theology based on luck and chance that young students are forced to adopt if they want to pass into the materialistic world of worldly education.

But let's get back to the topic which is that the Lord created all the sciences and is the GREAT ARCHITECT who had a PLAN and a PURPOSE and a DESIGN from the BEGINNING.

He was and is the GREAT MATHEMATICIAN and greatest PHYSIST of all times, who knew all forces and created all forces and all cycles exactly and harmonically.

Notice the word harmonic, as that is what Rich used in describing this forum.... Harmony.

As for the SEDS people harmony at different times and stages and eras and milliniums has to have meant the first creations were out of harmony and not in the plan, design or purpose. et true harmony stays in tune if harmonic from the BEGINNING.

I would again therefore suggest that all was harmonic from the BEGINNING rather than some deity tweeking with it every few million or billion years.
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

David,
Evolution is a theory of theology based on luck and chance that young students are forced to adopt if they want to pass into the materialistic world of worldly education.
Evolution isn't theological, even though theists may believe in it. It's not based on 'luck and chance', it's based on change and adaption.
Student's aren't forced to accept Evolution, but science is a vital part in education nonetheless. If a student is irresponsible in doing their
science work as expected, this does not make Evolution forced on them. They are expected to do as the school or other academic institute
requires from their students. Lacking an education does not come with any school rules.
You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!~Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Do start a new THREAD Bro on Evolution, so we don't get off the topic onto the theology of evolution. Or maybe I shall, as it much needed..... and I just clarified the remarks that evolution was a mere theory not fact. Evolution is just a theory of those that believe in luck and chance over billions of years. It is based on wild hope and dreams and imaginations rather than any factual evidence. It is a FAITH that has to be protected by force from its white coated priesthood that control biological circles. If acceptance is not repeated dogma by dogma, then they fail students via prescribed evolutionary courses. This is a fact of life of the materialistic worldly and yet theological education system.

But do start a NEW THREAD and lets stay on TOPIC with the LORD CREATED ALL SCIENCES.

Thanks
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

David,
Do start a new THREAD Bro on Evolution, so we don't get off the topic onto the theology of evolution. Or maybe I shall, as it much needed.
I'll see you there, champ.
I just clarified the remarks that evolution was a mere theory not fact.
It wouldn't be a 'theory' without facts to support it. It is a factual theory.
Evolution is just a theory of those that believe in luck and chance over billions of years.
I don't believe in 'luck', Evolution still happens to this very day, and I'd rather have chance instead of no chance.
The universe is older than those billions of years as well, and it's still expanding. Albeit very slowly.
It is based on wild hope and dreams and imaginations rather than any factual evidence.
Wrong. There is no 'wild hope' unless it's focused on the future, there are no 'dreams' except those to continue advancing humanity and other species to survive elsewhere in the universe, there is no 'imagination' in Evolution. There is factual evidence, because you haven't found any
is not the fault of someone else
It is a FAITH that has to be protected by force from its white coated priesthood that control biological circles.
It's not based around any sort of faith, there is no 'priesthood' in the scientific community, and what 'biological circles' are you referring to?
If acceptance is not repeated dogma by dogma, then they fail students via prescribed evolutionary courses.
Science is not dogmatic. A student who fails in certain challenges (tests about evolution?), does not mean they are incapable of embracing another field of science (further studying with the necessary occupation requirements being met).
This is a fact of life of the materialistic worldly and yet theological education system.
The education system wouldn't be 'theological' if most of the population wasn't Christian (or theist). Correct?
that's certainly one way to *dumb down the American populace* (no offense everyone) into a full herd of sheep, but
studying Evolution and other things is not 'theological' at all. http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm,
divorces+theism was/is higher then Atheism. I wonder why? we can't be a 'united nation under God' with disunity.~SC
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

We mustn't digress into the insanity of evolutionionary FAITH, so that the zealots of the religion wreck this good TOPIC, so let's continue with the LORD created all sciences intact and complete and all laws complete and harmonic from the BEGINNING rather than changing His mind half way through. because there is a direction in time, its called the Entrophy. Surely you science types know it. Its a LAW.

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... igion.html

Every system goes to a lesser state, all systems, every last one of them, all meaning all. Energy dissipates into less organized states as time progresses. this law contradicting the theory and anti-law faith of EVolution and slow evolutionary design compromise.

O.K. that is a given from the BEGINNING even though Newton put it into words for the unbelieving dreamers that think luck and chance can make things better and better and more organized if given enough billions and billions of years.

So now we go to speed, Remember science is harmonic with the Lord's creation. It didn't get that way through luck and chance but by DESIGN from the BEGINNING. SEE how easy and straight forward real science is !!! jesus was the Creator and had a well thought out plan that unfolds via the disintegration of His First earth, so that He can make a NEW HEAVEN and EARTH after the upcoming finnish of the Millinium.

Haven't you Christians heard about this exact time frame and the New Heaven and Earth and why he has to recreate NEW ONES.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Onward Christian soldiers as you progress from fact to fact to the New Heaven and New Earth
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

David,
We mustn't digress into the insanity of evolutionionary FAITH, so that the zealots of the religion wreck this good TOPIC.
Evolution isn't a religion, and it isn't based around any faith. I'm not a zealot because I recognize Evolution, and I'm not wrecking anything.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Confused Saint, as mentioned do start anew thread on the topic. I'll be watching or continuing on proving that the Lord knew all things and all sciences and had a complete design and plan in mind and in place from the Begiining.... as all things digress from conception that is basic simple math. The reality of time. For it doesn;t take billions or trillions of years to progress as the progreesive evolutionists say. That's against the laws of physics, all things go to a less organized state. ALL THINGS. This is why the Lord will be creating the NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH after exactly one thousand years. It fits in perfectly and exactly with all his harmonuc math of speeds and distances and time.

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan ... story.html

Yime was created by the Lord by the physical bound He made with light speed and hence at one singular point in time , there was light and light speed and all its characteristics. Light did not evolve or progress or change via SED (Slow evolutionary design) via trial and error and luck and chance.

We must talk about qand explain true math, harmonic math, because that is what this forum is about the HARMONY of the LORD in creasting all things in complete harmony from the BEGINNING.

As for the religion of evolution, you can start that one, Confused Saint. But its a rather heated topic for the sensitive ones who are into its dogma so much. It becomes so much a part of their being, and so it has to be dealt with very very softly and gently, even though it has to be strong enough to give them a chance to come out of their congregational hold of group FAITH.

So go for it Confused Saint, I shall follow the topic HERE.

All the best, have you ever thought of changing your name away from what you have ? Just a thought for obvious reasons.

WE better get into distances as design means harmonic distances has to show harmony and ratio's of exactness.

Time frames and ratios can be on the sub board called END TIME, and we can discuss and show exactly that Noah's time frame was exact and that floodworldwide and confirmed by the ALL KNOWING GOD called JESUS.

So much to know and so little time to learn. There it is again, time is a direction, in time all things go to a lesser state of organizastion

SEE also Prophecy as the world slides into chaso, so the Lord can return and bring order out of chaos and then bring NEW LIFE and a NEW RULE.

Can I encourage readers HERE to venture away from the majority of past tense posts HERE into other subboards mainly that of the future. SEE the direction of time and don;t be caught with your faith in a million billion years ago time warp.
Davidjayjordan
Recognized Member

Post by Davidjayjordan »

Buit yet if you want to study the exact and precise DESIGN of History, please do so. Because History is not by chance or luck. Individually we have choice, as to what side we work for and with, but the major points of history and their timing and what will happen was by design and by Plan and done by the Creator from the Start.

This is a hard and diffcult concept for Christians and any people to comprehend because they have been taught by the worldly that their little vote will rule out the rich and powerful so they can control their nations destiny. Sorry, this is not what the Lord says, as all nations are controlled and manipulated, and there is a direction of time towards the culmination. And that prhistory and events in history all lead up to the future which is set in stone. It is written and is called exact direct precise PROPHECY. It is not by chance or luck but by design.

Are you catching it ? The direction of time Brethrem, entrophy towards a new BEGINNING and a NEW HEAVEN and EARTH
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

David,
it doesn't take billions or trillions of years to progress as the progressive evolutionists say.
First, 'trillion' is out of the question. Earth isn't that old.
Second, because 'progress' is faster for humanity does not mean it isn't slower for other species on Earth.
Light did not evolve or progress or change via SED (Slow evolutionary design) via trial and error and luck and chance.
That's just blatant idiocy, and you know it. Light is not a biological organism, of course it didn't evolve like a multi-cellular entity (although it is capable of changing). 'Trial and error', 'luck and chance' have nothing to do with light. Experiments have been done with light's wavelengths and such, the fact that the spectrum can be more defined by using a prism is a change that happened by understanding the properties of light. It can obviously be shortened or expanded, red shift serves a good example for this. Neither the universe or light is relatively 'young'.
As for the religion of evolution, you can start that one, Confused Saint.
It's not a religion, David.
its a rather heated topic for the sensitive ones who are into its dogma so much.
It has no dogma.
it has to be dealt with very very softly and gently, even though it has to be strong enough to give them a chance to come out of their congregational hold of group FAITH.
there is no congregation or faith in science.
All the best, have you ever thought of changing your name away from what you have? Just a thought for obvious reasons.
There's nothing wrong with it. For obvious reasons, it's consistent with my confused condition.
SEE the direction of time and don't be caught with your faith in a million billion years ago time warp.
Do me a favor and don't tell me what I'm thinking, that's certainly not it. I have no faith in a 'million billion years ago time warp'.
Because History is not by chance or luck.
No one has stated that history is by 'chance or luck' except for you.
Individually we have choice, as to what side we work for and with.
Not according to the Bible.'Free will' doesn't exist.
the major points of history and their timing and what will happen was by design and by Plan and done by the Creator from the Start.
Can you demonstrate that without words? more show, less tell. Absence of evidence, isn't evidence of absence.
It is not by chance or luck but by design.
No one has said it was 'by chance or luck' and 'design' is out of the question.~SC
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

SaintConfused.. David is no longer here so he won't reply anymore... Now I'm trying to figure out your stance. Are you a confused saint or just an atheist? I'm not sure why you are here on this forum..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

Gman,
Are you a confused saint or just an atheist?
Why is everyone so harsh against me being an atheist?
I haven't done anything wrong (that I know of).
I'm not actually a 'saint', it's just a unique user name. I am confused nonetheless.
I'm not sure why you are here on this forum.
I'm not sure either, but I'm not here to cause problems. I do apologize though, very sorry. :? ~SC
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

Saint,

I'm not getting anger but more confusion about you're confusion :ewink: If you are an atheist, I think the point is simply to refer you back to the board purpose.

It seems at first that you were more of a questioning seeker (or based on your name, less confident about atheism) whereas now it seems more clear that oyu really aren't that confused and that you are clearly an atheist.

Either way, it isnt' bad to clarify one's osition, right?
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
SaintConfused
Recognized Member

Post by SaintConfused »

zoe,
If you are an atheist, I think the point is simply to refer you back to the board purpose.
I've read it repetitively. I don't think it should be forced down my throat, I'd like to share my own opinion and stuff like everyone else.
Not just allowed to ask questions and make fewer posts then everyone else. There's just not much equality in that, from what I can see.
It seems at first that you were more of a questioning seeker (or based on your name, less confident about atheism) whereas now it seems more clear that you really aren't that confused and that you are clearly an atheist.
I do still have questions, some of which still remain without answers. I maybe an Atheist, I can't really decide anything right now - but I have no problem being skeptical. Trust me, I'm still confused about a lot of things. There's a lot I don't like about Atheism, but I can also say the same about Christianity. More or less, I'm Agnostic. I haven't found confidence in Atheism, but at the same time, it's not all bad. I just really don't know,
I'm having trouble deciding. I'm not a full-fledged non-believing type though.
Either way, it isn't bad to clarify one's position, right?
of course not. I'm just have more trouble with understanding the 'NT'.~SC
Cactus
Established Member

Post by Cactus »

What do you need help understanding, we will try our best!