Intelligent Design Video

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
eshodan
Newbie Member

Intelligent Design Video

Post by eshodan »

Greetings all,

I would like to compliment the posts offered up thus far regarding origins. Far too many forums concerned with similar topics are much less civil and fair minded. As a lay enthusiaste of the origins debate, I submit the following video created by Illustra Media. It contains some high level (relatively general, yet interesting) material on the Intelligent Design movement. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

part1
http://www.kaneva.com/checkout/stream.a ... 536&free=1

part2
http://www.kaneva.com/checkout/stream.a ... 538&free=0
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

Thanks for the links. It was really good watching them and I'd recommend to others who desire to understand ID better.

Kurieuo
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Jay_7
Established Member

Post by Jay_7 »

They are awesome, thanks for posting. :D
IRQ Conflict
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by IRQ Conflict »

8) I'll be sharing this oll over the net. 'fearfully and wonderfully made' Indeed!

Although the method to 'download' the video is rather dubious. I tried it, it requires dotnet 1.1, I already have 2.0 installed yet it forces you to install 1.1 anyway. :evil:

Guess I'll have to rip it. I don't like being forced to give out my email address and run a server off my system.
Hellfire

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain
Brigham
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Post by Brigham »

Great link Esho!
Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

Thanks for the link. I have just installed Broadband so have been testing it out on those videos.

They are excellent. The flagellum is a thing of beauty.