The Flood

Discussion about scientific issues as they relate to God and Christianity including archaeology, origins of life, the universe, intelligent design, evolution, etc.
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

The Flood

Post by UsagiTsukino »

If the flood happened how would the animals that eat meat survived? I mean two of ever animal. Did God give food or did they just not need to eat
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: The Flood

Post by RickD »

UsagiTsukino wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:57 am If the flood happened how would the animals that eat meat survived? I mean two of ever animal. Did God give food or did they just not need to eat
The flood happened during Yom Kippur, when the animals were fasting.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Post by Fliegender »

UsagiTsukino wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:57 am If the flood happened how would the animals that eat meat survived? I mean two of ever animal. Did God give food or did they just not need to eat
The answer to this is exactly what Abraham answered to Isaac when asked where was the ram they were to sacrifice on Mount Sinaï: ”God will provide.”

(You’ll understand that if you’re a believer, of course. For unbelievers who have been on cruise ships, they know the various ship all-you-can-eat buffets are more than enough to feed hoards of hungry lions, bears and wolves.)
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
UsagiTsukino
Valued Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by UsagiTsukino »

I hope they kept it clean. I mean if this was a local flood I wonder how big this boat was

They might have found it

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3725022/no ... ans-prove/