Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Post Reply
IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 42 times

Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#1

Post by IceMobster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:25 am

Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21036
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 1044 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#2

Post by RickD » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:23 am

IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd
Santa can deliver presence?




muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#3

Post by IceMobster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:50 am

RickD wrote:
IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd
Santa can deliver presence?




muɿoʇ ɿomuʜ ɘʜƚ oƚ bɒɘɿʜƚ ɘʜƚ ǫnivom ʇo yƚɿɘdil ɘʜƚ ʞooƚ I :mrgreen:
How dare you defy someone's beliefs by thinking his/her beliefs are a joke??!?! (I've read this comment on one page.)
And more importantly, how dare you defy Satan?? :evil:
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8157
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 376 times
Been liked: 609 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#4

Post by Philip » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:16 am

One year, apparently, Santa found MY milk and cookies, and so he ASSUMED they were left for him. He left nothing but crumbs! Those were MY cookies!!! And, it wasn't exactly as though he was gonna be deprived of milk and cookies that night - no wonder he's such a fat boy! AND, he didn't bag the reindeer poop he left all over my roof! So, yes, Santa IS evil!

Image

Hortator
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ohio
Has liked: 114 times
Been liked: 58 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#5

Post by Hortator » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:33 am

In Eastern Europe, the Krampus tradition is alive and well. Christmas is more or less Halloween crossed wth Western Christmas. All the "bad kids" are told stories that they will be taken by Krampus in a burlap sack. Well, parents do this. Rather than dress as Santa, they dress as a scary krampus (like above) and essentially kidnap them lol

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#6

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:49 pm

IceMobster wrote:Santa is kind of an anagram for Satan! Also Satan has the three great transcendent traits of: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence! Think about it! • Santa knows all people's deeds, be they good or bad, and will pass judgement • Santa is able to deliver millions of presence worldwide in one night Those require God's traits! Santa is a copycat, he's Satan masquerading as an angel of light, churning the spirit of idolatry and really draws on the fleshful desires for possessions -- materialism! I just thought this might be informative! So celebrate Christ Jesus definitely like any other day also, but don't celebrate Satan Claus! Also, Christmas is another play on words using "Christ" - "Mass" which is drawing on the heretical doctrine of the Catholic Eucharist!

ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇɹɐd "ɹoɯnɥ" ǝɥʇ uı sıɥʇ ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ pןnoɥs ı sdɐɥɹǝd

Santa Claus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FXDFmISpLw
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe
Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#7

Post by IceMobster » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:42 am

LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21036
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 191 times
Been liked: 1044 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#8

Post by RickD » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:19 am

ACB's favorite band:
http://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44
These users liked this post by RickD:
IceMobster (Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:05 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#9

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 pm

IceMobster wrote:LOL! You've got one for any occasion?!?!
A song can just pop in my head depending on the topic or what's said. I also use music to make a point,or communicate something sometimes. The thing is though,is not everybody likes the same kind of music,but still music is a great way to communicate something you want to say.I try to pick good music and although I mostly use Apologetix music,I use other kinds of music too,it is just that most of the time an Apologetix song pops in my mind.This was one of their Christmas songs.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:31 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory
Has liked: 203 times
Been liked: 168 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#10

Post by abelcainsbrother » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Since you brought up Satan here is a song you might like

Prince of Darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIaffp6fsas
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.

Audie
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3502
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 am
Christian: No
Sex: Female
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: USA
Has liked: 164 times
Been liked: 113 times

Re: Santa is Satan in disguise! Ba dum tsssss

#11

Post by Audie » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:00 am

Actually, it is the creationists.

Post Reply