Very Scientific Descriptions for Cartoon Characters Game

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Dudeacus97
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Very Scientific Descriptions for Cartoon Characters Game

Post by Dudeacus97 »

Similar to the historical villain whitewashing game, this is another thing I invented out of boredom to play on long car rides. The rules of this game are that one person writes down a very scientific description of a cartoon character (as if you are giving a description of a biological specimen) and other people try to guess what he/she/it is. If you guess it right, you get to post one.

Here it goes:
Unlike other species under the phylum porifera, this animate specimen has the capability for locomotion along with communications capabilities with various marine life. His shelter is an oversized, spiny ovary of a angiosperm from the family Bromeliacae. Common rituals throughout a day of this organism include working at an institution to provide culinary services, which is operated by a decapod.
"Christianity has always embraced both reason and faith."
-Dinesh D'Souza

"Stop listening to John Lennon and start listening to John Lennox! What about a world without the atheists? A word with no Stalin, no Mao, no Pol Pot? A world with no Gulag, no Cultural Revolution, no Killing Fields? Wouldn't that be a world worth dreaming about?"
-John Lennox
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Very Scientific Descriptions for Cartoon Characters Game

Post by RickD »

Dudeacus97 wrote:Similar to the historical villain whitewashing game, this is another thing I invented out of boredom to play on long car rides. The rules of this game are that one person writes down a very scientific description of a cartoon character (as if you are giving a description of a biological specimen) and other people try to guess what he/she/it is. If you guess it right, you get to post one.

Here it goes:
Unlike other species under the phylum porifera, this animate specimen has the capability for locomotion along with communications capabilities with various marine life. His shelter is an oversized, spiny ovary of a angiosperm from the family Bromeliacae. Common rituals throughout a day of this organism include working at an institution to provide culinary services, which is operated by a decapod.
Gee, I dunno y:-?

John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Dudeacus97
Established Member

Post by Dudeacus97 »

RickD wrote:
Dudeacus97 wrote:Similar to the historical villain whitewashing game, this is another thing I invented out of boredom to play on long car rides. The rules of this game are that one person writes down a very scientific description of a cartoon character (as if you are giving a description of a biological specimen) and other people try to guess what he/she/it is. If you guess it right, you get to post one.

Here it goes:
Gee, I dunno y:-?

Correct! I had to start with an easy one.
-Dinesh D'Souza

"Stop listening to John Lennon and start listening to John Lennox! What about a world without the atheists? A word with no Stalin, no Mao, no Pol Pot? A world with no Gulag, no Cultural Revolution, no Killing Fields? Wouldn't that be a world worth dreaming about?"
-John Lennox
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Ok, I guess it's my turn. I'm not very good at scientific descriptions, so bear with me.

One of my favorite cartoon characters is a Canis familiaris. He is sometimes confused for an animal belonging to the genus rattus. He is portrayed as being greedy, insane, delusional, paranoid, violent and insecure (in short, mentally unstable). He also has a Swedish cousin named Svën.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Dudeacus97
Established Member

Post by Dudeacus97 »

RickD wrote:Ok, I guess it's my turn. I'm not very good at scientific descriptions, so bear with me.

One of my favorite cartoon characters is a Canis familiaris. He is sometimes confused for an animal belonging to the genus rattus. He is portrayed as being greedy, insane, delusional, paranoid, violent and insecure (in short, mentally unstable). He also has a Swedish cousin named Svën.
Stimpy?
-Dinesh D'Souza

-John Lennox
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stimpy is a Felis catus, not a Canis familiaris.

-Edward R Murrow

Stygian
Established Member

Post by Stygian »

RickD wrote:Stimpy is a Felis catus, not a Canis familiaris.
... Ren?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stygian wrote:
RickD wrote:Stimpy is a Felis catus, not a Canis familiaris.
... Ren?
Yes, Marlin T. Höek, better known as Ren Höek.

Your turn, Stygian.

-Edward R Murrow

Stygian
Established Member

Post by Stygian »

Alrighty then!

This is a small cerulean creature, with a skeletal structure that basically resembles those of the genus homo, but has a small appendage at the bottom of the vertebrae, which was assumed to be a small tail. It was found with red garments and facial hair that would usually be found on elderly humans. Dating techniques estimate an age of just under 550 years, and the subject has been observed performing unexplainable magical practices, which appears to be, at the very least, some form of alchemy.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Papa Smurf!!!

-Edward R Murrow

Stygian
Established Member

Post by Stygian »

RickD wrote:Papa Smurf!!!
Bingo! i guess I wasn't cryptic enough XD

You're go again!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

The character I'm thinking of is an anthropomorphic creature to his friend, but is an inanimate object to others. He was named after an English philosopher. You'll never get this one.

-Edward R Murrow

Stygian
Established Member

Post by Stygian »

RickD wrote:The character I'm thinking of is an anthropomorphic creature to his friend, but is an inanimate object to others. He was named after an English philosopher. You'll never get this one.
... PLANK FROM ED, EDD, AND EDDY.

Just kidding... it's "me." Hobbes!

Hah!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Stygian wrote:
RickD wrote:The character I'm thinking of is an anthropomorphic creature to his friend, but is an inanimate object to others. He was named after an English philosopher. You'll never get this one.
... PLANK FROM ED, EDD, AND EDDY.

Just kidding... it's "me." Hobbes!

Hah!
Dangit! I never thought you'd get that one. :pound:

-Edward R Murrow

Stygian
Established Member

Post by Stygian »

I'd actually hate to just go again... anybody else want to take my turn?