From nothing comes nothing

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Byblos
Old School
Christian: Yes

Re: From nothing comes nothing

Post by Byblos »

wazatron wrote:reactionary - i agree with your opinions.

Anyone heard of the LHC? Giving massless particles mass? -Something from nothing! MAGIC!
Massless particles are NOT nothing. :fyi:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Reactionary
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Reactionary »

Are you sure? I was trolling, you know. This is a "Humor and Jokes" section. :pound: :pound: :pound:
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces." Matthew 7:6

"For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse." Romans 1:20

--Reactionary
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Reactionary wrote:
Are you sure? I was trolling, you know. This is a "Humor and Jokes" section. :pound: :pound: :pound:
:lol:

And here's another question for those who think anything is possible given enough time, would that also include the possibility of an omnipotent deity capable of creation ex nihilo? If yes, then here we are. If not, then I guess some things are impossible even with enough time. :pound:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.