obama urkel

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
humblesmurph
Established Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Re: obama urkel

Post by humblesmurph »

You'll have to excuse me, I'm still not used to these forums. If I had realized that this was in the HUMOR AND JOKE section, I wouldn't have made a serious comment. My mistake. I just clicked on new posts and didn't even look at the header. I rarely start threads so I never noticed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

humblesmurph wrote:You'll have to excuse me, I'm still not used to these forums. If I had realized that this was in the HUMOR AND JOKE section, I wouldn't have made a serious comment. My mistake. I just clicked on new posts and didn't even look at the header. I rarely start threads so I never noticed.
That's ok papa smurf. It takes some people a little longer to realize that Pres. Obama is up to no good. Some of his most ardent supporters are finally jumping off the "yes we can" bandwagon. ;)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
humblesmurph
Established Member

Post by humblesmurph »

RickD wrote:
humblesmurph wrote:You'll have to excuse me, I'm still not used to these forums. If I had realized that this was in the HUMOR AND JOKE section, I wouldn't have made a serious comment. My mistake. I just clicked on new posts and didn't even look at the header. I rarely start threads so I never noticed.
That's ok papa smurf. It takes some people a little longer to realize that Pres. Obama is up to no good. Some of his most ardent supporters are finally jumping off the "yes we can" bandwagon. ;)
I didn't vote for the man, but I wouldn't agree that he is "up to no good". We'll just have to agree to disagree about that. I laughed at left wingers who thought Bush was the devil and that he had a hand in 9/11. I find the whole idea of vilifying a president like Bush or Obama almost as funny as I find the idea of deifying presidents like Reagan and Clinton.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

humblesmurph wrote:
RickD wrote:
I didn't vote for the man, but I wouldn't agree that he is "up to no good". We'll just have to agree to disagree about that. I laughed at left wingers who thought Bush was the devil and that he had a hand in 9/11. I find the whole idea of vilifying a president like Bush or Obama almost as funny as I find the idea of deifying presidents like Reagan and Clinton.
I know what you mean. Many Foxnews analysts seem to deify Reagan. But, I really haven't heard of anyone deifying Clinton.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

humblesmurph
Established Member

Post by humblesmurph »

RickD wrote:
humblesmurph wrote:
RickD wrote:
I know what you mean. Many Foxnews analysts seem to deify Reagan. But, I really haven't heard of anyone deifying Clinton.

:lol: Come to DC, you'll find many folks who think Clinton could have walked on water.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

mr.smurf, If you didn't like that one, you'll probably not like this either:Image

-Edward R Murrow

humblesmurph
Established Member

Post by humblesmurph »

Much better. This cartoon has been approved by humblesmurph. You may all laugh now.
ryeguy123
Familiar Member

Post by ryeguy123 »

This is funny obama and urkel together
Seraph
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

Obama inherited a bad economy from the previous administration. I remember this because it severly hindered John McCain's presidential campaign because he could not provide a satisfactory answer to why the policies of the party platform he is running on helped cause the recession. The main reason Obama is continuing Bush's failed economic policies is because he is trying too hard to be bipartisian, combining a bit of Bush's policies with some of his own. At this point I think it would be better if he just stuck with his party and implemented his own "liberal" policies.

Another thing to consider, fixing the economy doesn't rest on the shoulders of the president. Much of it involves the legislative branch passing acts that will contribute and much of Obama's ability to get such acts passed has been hindered by a rather obstructionist senate, namely the republican side.

The Urkel cartoon is pretty funny though. :P

P.S.: There is no evidence that Obama is a Muslim. People will believe what they want to believe.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

Bush's policies were liberal....that's why Bush has been widely criticized form the conservatives
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Seraph
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by Seraph »

He gotten far more criticism from liberals though. I could be wrong but I was under the impression that George Bush's policies were pretty representitive of conservative economics, adhering for the most part to strict capitalism and giving tax breaks to top class Americans because he believed it would create a trickle down effect and create more jobs, thus stimulating the economy. I always hear liberals criticizing that policy because they say it doesn't actually work that way and it results in rich people getting richer and poor people getting poorer.

Maybe I just watch too much of the Daily Show.
I am committed to belief in God, as the most morally demanding, psychologically enriching, intellectually satisfying and imaginatively fruitful hypothesis about the ultimate nature of reality known to me - Keith Ward
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female

Post by zoegirl »

the first stimulus was more liberal than conservative. Bush has his critics from the conservatives and the criticisms all go back to too much spending...
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"