Hypocracy(THE NEW VERSION OF DEMOCRACY)

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Hypocracy(THE NEW VERSION OF DEMOCRACY)

Post by DannyM »

The11thDr. wrote:cos i turned it over fast. thats why!
You're full of ****. Explain how you equate English = boring... And try to do this without making yourself look like a gibbering, irrational fool.
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
bradj
Newbie Member

Post by bradj »

The whole premise of the debate was flawed. It was actually not a debate but a platform for them to give set speeches, a debate should be free flowing. That certainly was not.
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by The11thDr. »

I live in england, the language is very good if i might say. But thats not what i was saying when i said it was boring, the politicians are whats boring. They are in it for the career, they arent political heavyweights.

Also set speeches, like what bradj said. Gordon seemed to want clegg to back him up, WAT? :pound:

Trust me, I'm the doctor.
DannyM
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by DannyM »

DannyM wrote:That "debate" was not typically English but rather typical of modern day politicians in Britain who have not an ounce of charisma or honesty between the lot of them. All three parties are full of career politicians, and we are left with not one political heavyweight... It's not always been like this.
The11thDr. wrote:I live in england, the language is very good if i might say. But thats not what i was saying when i said it was boring, the politicians are whats boring. They are in it for the career, they arent political heavyweights.
Which is exactly what I said. You seemed to be making a sweeping statement when you stated English = boring. The politicians on show are simply political featherweights. The only typical thing on show was the sight of third-rate politicians, big on rhetoric and with a history that contradicts their tired promises.

Good news though: the Mail on Sunday's latest poll puts Lib Dems in the lead! Yippee. The party which, thankfully, has never been given the chance to govern might finally be on the verge of government!! If you thought things were bad before...
credo ut intelligam

dei gratia
The11thDr.
Established Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by The11thDr. »

lol, its not over yet. Lets just hope people check their policies and aren't just persuaded...

Trust me, I'm the doctor.