Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Ngakunui
Established Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by Ngakunui »

People, get over it. Everyone here knows the world was taken over by robots in 2000 and everyone died from the Millennium Bug killing everybody. The world can't end if it already ended before, because that means it doesn't exist anymore, and it doesn't.

I was there when it happened. I mean, I don't remember any robot uprising, per se, but everyone said there was, so that makes it true, amirite?

I mean it's not like the structure of reality is unaffected by people's opinions or anything. Nobody believes that.

hurr hurr hurr
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Re: 2012

Post by Gabrielman »

The funniest thing is that people actually believe in the 2012 thing. LOL, well if they want to give away all their stuff then and go nuts about something fake, then that's just fine with me. At least I will have something to laugh at!!! 2012 :pound:
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ageofknowledge »

Gabrielman wrote:The funniest thing is that people actually believe in the 2012 thing. LOL, well if they want to give away all their stuff then and go nuts about something fake, then that's just fine with me. At least I will have something to laugh at!!! 2012 :pound:
I concur. Nuts are all over the place. Another nutjob is Harold Camping http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Camping. This guy's on the radio telling everyone that all the Christian churches are apostate and they need to leave them immediately and prepare themselves for the rapture which he says will happen on May 21, 2011 with the end of the world following close behind on October 21, 2011.

As the president of Family Stations, Inc., a California-based ministry with worldwide broadcast facilities, including more than 150 outlets in the United States: he's developed a nice sized cult.
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

LOL, and so many people throughout time have believed that the world will end and it still hasn't!!! Sad :shakehead: about that thing Age, but still, at least if they are non violent I can laugh a bit at them!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
ageofknowledge
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by ageofknowledge »

Gabrielman wrote:LOL, and so many people throughout time have believed that the world will end and it still hasn't!!! Sad :shakehead: about that thing Age, but still, at least if they are non violent I can laugh a bit at them!
Yes they are non-violent. Good point Gabrielman. Still though, a few of them might become violent once they sell everything off and give it away to charity at Harold's urgent insistence and find out the rapture did NOT happen and the end of the world did NOT happen and they are left alone and penniless. But their rage will be directed at Harold Camping not us thank God.
N4SC
Familiar Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by N4SC »

I predict a very large quantity of garage sales in 2012. It's going to be more fun than a penguin on a snowboard.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
Echoside
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Echoside »

N4SC wrote:I predict a very large quantity of garage sales in 2012. It's going to be more fun than a penguin on a snowboard.
i just needed to say that NOTHING can rival the awesomeness of a penguin on a snowboard (although god isn't far behind ;) )
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

N4SC wrote:I predict a very large quantity of garage sales in 2012. It's going to be more fun than a penguin on a snowboard.
2012 is going to be a good year!!! I can't wait!!! :pound: I love those peopel who believe this stuff!!! Though I am not sure it will be as fun as a penguin on a snowboard, that is debateable!