"This is Luke, my baby brother"

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
imoneru?
Familiar Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

"This is Luke, my baby brother"

Post by imoneru? »

FROM AN ANONYMOUS PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER

I've been teaching now for about 15 years. I have two kids myself, but the best birth story I know is the one I saw in my own second grade classroom a few years back.

When I was a kid I loved show-and-tell. So I always have a few sessions with my students. It helps them get over their shyness and usually, show-and-tell is pretty tame. Kids bring in pet turtles, model air planes, pictures of fish they catch,stuff like that.

And so I never place any boundries on them , If they want to lug it in to school and talk about it their welcome.

Well one day this little girl, Erica, a bright and outgoing kid takes her turn and waddles up to the front of the class with a pillow stuffed under her sweater.

She holds up a snapshot of an infant. "This is Luke my baby brother"and I'm going to tell you about his birthday,

First Mom and Dad made him a symbol of their love, and then Dad put a seed in my Moms stomach, and Luke grew in there. He ate for nine months through an umbrella cord.

She's standing there with her hands on the pillow, I'm trying not to laugh and wishing I had my camcorder with me. The kids are watching her with amazement.

Then about two saturdays ago, my Mom starts saying Oh Oh Oh! Erica puts a hand behind her back and groans. She walks around the house for, like an hour, Oh oh oh ! (now this kid is doing a histerical duck walk and groaning)

My Dad called the middle wife. She delivers babys, but she dosn't have a sign on the car like the Domino's man. They got my Mom to lie down like this (Then Erica lies down with her back against the wall)

And then pop! My Mom had this bag of water she kept in there in case she got thirsty, and it just blew up and spilled all over the bed, like psshhheew! (This kid had her legs spread with her little hands miming water flowing away...It was to much)

Then the middle wife says "push, push, and breathe, breath. They started counting , but never got past ten. Then, all of a sudden, out comes my brother. He was covered in yucky stuff that they said it was from her play-center, (placenta) so there must have been a lot of toys inside there.

When he got out the middle wife spanked him for crawling up in there. Then Erica stood up, took a big theatrical bow and returned to her seat.

I'm sure I applauded the loudest. Ever sence then when its show-and-tell day, I bring my camcorder just in case another middle wife comes along.

Now you have two choices...laugh and close this page or pass this along to someone else to spread the laughs. I know what I did!!!

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone happy.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female

Re: "This is Luke, my baby brother"

Post by cslewislover »

Lols, is that for real?
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
imoneru?
Familiar Member
Christian: No
Sex: Male

Re: "This is Luke, my baby brother"

Post by imoneru? »

cslewislover wrote:Lols, is that for real?
I really don't know Vikie as someone sent it to me and I choose to pass it on , but it reads like it is for real, and very well may be, cute though wasn't it, so typical of the thinking of a two year old....Ray