UNFUNNIES.

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#61

Post by cslewislover » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Proinsias wrote:Drop me a pm if you're in the area, would be nice to see you for a beer.


But will Vicky and Nathaniel have meet for coffee first?
:pound: y:p
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#62

Post by Gabrielman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:05 pm

cslewislover wrote:
Proinsias wrote:Drop me a pm if you're in the area, would be nice to see you for a beer.


But will Vicky and Nathaniel have meet for coffee first?
:pound: y:p
y~o) + y~o) Well Vicki what do you say? :D
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.

Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: Scotland
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#63

Post by Proinsias » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm

My spelling mistake has now been quoted twice.

Please stop, talk about it over coffee if you must

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#64

Post by cslewislover » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Gabrielman wrote:
cslewislover wrote:
Proinsias wrote:Drop me a pm if you're in the area, would be nice to see you for a beer.


But will Vicky and Nathaniel have met for coffee first?
:pound: y:p
y~o) + y~o) Well Vicki what do you say? :D
Soon and very soon . . . y~o) + y~o)

(I was wondering why he assumed we hadn't met for coffee yet?)
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: Scotland
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#65

Post by Proinsias » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Only an ass........assumes

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#66

Post by cslewislover » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Proinsias wrote:Only an ***........assumes
So either you're an ***, or you had some insider info, or . . . Hmmm. I suppose the way you wrote it could be somewhat ambiguous.
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

User avatar
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#67

Post by Gabrielman » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

:pound: Don't feel bad Proinsias I didn't realize your spelling mistake until you said there was one!
cslewislover wrote: Soon and very soon . . . y~o) + y~o)

(I was wondering why he assumed we hadn't met for coffee yet?)
y~o) + y~o) I can't wait! :D
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.

Proinsias
Advanced Senior Member
Posts: 889
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation
Location: Scotland
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#68

Post by Proinsias » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 pm

cslewislover wrote:
Proinsias wrote:Only an ***........assumes
So either you're an ***, or you had some insider info, or . . . Hmmm. I suppose the way you wrote it could be somewhat ambiguous.
To clear up the ambiguity, I'm an ass.

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#69

Post by cslewislover » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Gabrielman wrote::pound: Don't feel bad Proinsias I didn't realize your spelling mistake until you said there was one!
cslewislover wrote: Soon and very soon . . . y~o) + y~o)

(I was wondering why he assumed we hadn't met for coffee yet?)
y~o) + y~o) I can't wait! :D
:D :D :D
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:09 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Southern California
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#70

Post by cslewislover » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Proinsias wrote:
cslewislover wrote:
Proinsias wrote:Only an ***........assumes
So either you're an ***, or you had some insider info, or . . . Hmmm. I suppose the way you wrote it could be somewhat ambiguous.
To clear up the ambiguity, I'm an ***.
I was referring to your original statement, but if you insist. y:o)
Image
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#71

Post by B. W. » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Here's one but I do not have the cartoon that goes with it as it was in an old Philosophy book, so you'll have to visualize it…

Picture One:

A Nerdy Geeky Philosophy Professor leaving the Philosophy Building with Philosophy Department sign shown in background

Caption:

...Professor Hietzlman…






Picture Two

Shows Nerdy Geeky Philosophy Professor Hietzlman walking / smashing into a tree

Caption two:

He was a real Kantian square!
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
zoegirl
Old School
Posts: 3927
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:59 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: east coast
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#72

Post by zoegirl » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:25 pm

hmm....that required too much prior knowledge for me!!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"

User avatar
B. W.
Ultimate Member
Posts: 8365
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado
Has liked: 102 times
Been liked: 260 times

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#73

Post by B. W. » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm

zoegirl wrote:hmm....that required too much prior knowledge for me!!!

At least he got to know the tree in and of itself! :pound:
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

User avatar
August
Old School
Posts: 2402
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:22 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Texas
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#74

Post by August » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 am

B. W. wrote:
zoegirl wrote:hmm....that required too much prior knowledge for me!!!

At least he got to know the tree in and of itself! :pound:
-
-
-
But did his pain really exist?
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com

User avatar
Zak
Familiar Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: UNFUNNIES.

#75

Post by Zak » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Why did the turkey cross the road?











To prove he wasn't chicken.

Post Reply