I find this funny

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
JCSx2
Valued Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

I find this funny

Post by JCSx2 »

As a former wiccan I find this funny

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/?GT1=43001
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Re: I find this funny

Post by B. W. »

JCSx2 wrote:As a former wiccan I find this funny

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25803777/?GT1=43001
They should do a follow-up on her to see much good luck she still has!

Question - they were trespassing in a cemetery so is this normal practice?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

I'm feeling nasty after reading the link...this is the (un-kosher) verse that popped into my head after reading it:

... she received the due penalty in herself for her sin.*

FL

*a perversion of Romans 1:27c ...(forgive me, Lord.)
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
Gman
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by Gman »

Interesting they do rituals with swords then call Christians warmongers....
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
elianna
Newbie Member
Sex: Female

Post by elianna »

Loud, mad, or sad
The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and was giving an oral test.
Speaking specifically about manic depression, she asked, "How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?"
A young man in the rear raised his hand and answered, "A basketball coach?"
//reseller.name
SaintConfused
Recognized Member
Christian: No
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by SaintConfused »

Gman wrote:Interesting they do rituals with swords then call Christians warmongers.
She stabbed herself in the foot, are you seriously going to call that 'warmongering'? y:-/ it doesn't even fit
the definition. It was an unintentional consequence and nothing else, I do hope she will recover though.
You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!~Obi-Wan Kenobi.
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

SaintConfused wrote:
Gman wrote:Interesting they do rituals with swords then call Christians warmongers.
She stabbed herself in the foot, are you seriously going to call that 'warmongering'? y:-/ it doesn't even fit
the definition. It was an unintentional consequence and nothing else, I do hope she will recover though.
I understood it to be in the context of Pagans in general, not this particular story in specific, but that is just my view

I may be wrong.....
I also hope she recovers; I still have wiccan friends though we do not visit as much anymore......
Definition of a Veteran. A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including his life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Well, it is very ironic, and irony is often funny. It seems from the article that she recovered fine.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
JCSx2
Valued Member

Post by JCSx2 »

cslewislover wrote:Well, it is very ironic, and irony is often funny. It seems from the article that she recovered fine.

That is what I thought also Irony is often funny
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

JCSx2 wrote:
cslewislover wrote:Well, it is very ironic, and irony is often funny. It seems from the article that she recovered fine.

That is what I thought also Irony is often funny
I actually thought it was extremely funny :twisted: , but I didn't want to offend anyone. y0:)
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

. . . . . . . . . . .
Cactus
Established Member
Creation Position: I don't believe in creation

Post by Cactus »

"3-foot-long sword while performing a Wiccan good luck"

very good luck...that the sword only went in her foot.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member

Post by cslewislover »

This is regarding something different, but I thought I wouldn't bother starting a new thread. Yes, I find this funny - and odd - lol. Sorry if any liberals get offended. I had gotten this in an email.

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little over 60 years ago, witnesses claim that an unidentified flying object (UFO) with five aliens aboard crashed onto a sheep and cattle ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well known incident that many say has long been covered up by the U.S. Air Force and other federal agencies and organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April 1948, nine months after that historic day, the following people were born:

Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
John F. Kerry
William J. Clinton
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer

See what happens when aliens breed with sheep? I certainly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It did for me.
zoegirl
Old School
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by zoegirl »

oh ho!! Suddnely Men In Black is looking better and better...!!
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"