This had to be written by a woman...

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Athiest2Christian
Acquainted Member

This had to be written by a woman...

Post by Athiest2Christian »

One day, there was a catastrophic event that caused all living creatures on Earth to die. To sort things out, everyone went to heaven.
God came and said, "I want the men to form two lines. One line for the men who ruled their women on Earth and the other line for the men who were ruled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women were gone and there were two lines.

The line of men who were ruled by their women was 1,000 miles long, and in the line of men who ruled their women, there was only one man. God became angry and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
Blind Electric Ray
Familiar Member
Christian: No

Post by Blind Electric Ray »

nice!
Blind Electric Ray
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I dunno, I'm a married man, it seems rather acurate to me :wink:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

-I dunno, I'm a married man, it seems rather acurate to me

Re: This had to be written by a woman...

Post by Anonymous »

Athiest2Christian wrote:One day, there was a catastrophic event that caused all living creatures on Earth to die. To sort things out, everyone went to heaven.
God came and said, "I want the men to form two lines. One line for the men who ruled their women on Earth and the other line for the men who were ruled by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter." With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women were gone and there were two lines.

The line of men who were ruled by their women was 1,000 miles long, and in the line of men who ruled their women, there was only one man. God became angry and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons who stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them, my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
Just proves the point-women are wiser! Though I don't know about your God but my God would never do such a thing. My God says-you leave your parents and cleave to your wife. It seems he places a pretty high importance on women. He says the two will become one flesh-sounds like cares about equality. Messages like this are archaic and most men have no idea how to treat a woman. Christ said treat your wife with the same respect you would treat the Church. The Church was his bride. So men are to treat their wives respectfully and reverently. Women are to obey the authority of the man, but that doesn't mean you get to abuse us and walk all over us. It means we are two complementary creatures who need each other and need to work together to create a functional home and society. We were created in the image of God as well, and we were made from bone darling. We come from tough stock, we weren't made from dirt. God put Adam to sleep and took his time to create his final masterpiece-the Woman. Nothing came after us, we were his final glory. So I wouldn't go around getting too arrogant-he saved the best for last.
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by BavarianWheels »

TrueBeliever wrote:Just proves the point-women are wiser! Though I don't know about your God but my God would never do such a thing. My God says-you leave your parents and cleave to your wife. It seems he places a pretty high importance on women. He says the two will become one flesh-sounds like cares about equality. Messages like this are archaic and most men have no idea how to treat a woman. Christ said treat your wife with the same respect you would treat the Church. The Church was his bride. So men are to treat their wives respectfully and reverently. Women are to obey the authority of the man, but that doesn't mean you get to abuse us and walk all over us. It means we are two complementary creatures who need each other and need to work together to create a functional home and society. We were created in the image of God as well, and we were made from bone darling. We come from tough stock, we weren't made from dirt. God put Adam to sleep and took his time to create his final masterpiece-the Woman. Nothing came after us, we were his final glory. So I wouldn't go around getting too arrogant-he saved the best for last.
This made me laugh out loud!!

Great piece, TrueBeliever...thx.
Athiest2Christian
Acquainted Member

Post by Athiest2Christian »

Well... It was my intention to share a joke, not to make a serious statement about God's character. Seeing how much wiser women are, I'd think you'd have been able to gather that.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

BavarianWheels wrote:
TrueBeliever wrote:Just proves the point-women are wiser! Though I don't know about your God but my God would never do such a thing. My God says-you leave your parents and cleave to your wife. It seems he places a pretty high importance on women. He says the two will become one flesh-sounds like cares about equality. Messages like this are archaic and most men have no idea how to treat a woman. Christ said treat your wife with the same respect you would treat the Church. The Church was his bride. So men are to treat their wives respectfully and reverently. Women are to obey the authority of the man, but that doesn't mean you get to abuse us and walk all over us. It means we are two complementary creatures who need each other and need to work together to create a functional home and society. We were created in the image of God as well, and we were made from bone darling. We come from tough stock, we weren't made from dirt. God put Adam to sleep and took his time to create his final masterpiece-the Woman. Nothing came after us, we were his final glory. So I wouldn't go around getting too arrogant-he saved the best for last.
This made me laugh out loud!!

Great piece, TrueBeliever...thx.
What? You don't believe that men and women are equals?!
RGeeB
Established Member

Post by RGeeB »

Equal, but with different functions (which are equal in value to God).

ps. One logical conclusion derieved from the theory of evolution is the superioity of one sex over another based on function and ability to survive. Its ironic then that a form of morality is introduced to force equality of the sexes!
Maranatha!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

RGeeB wrote:Tne logical conclusion derieved from the theory of evolution is the superioity of one sex over another based on function and ability to survive. Its ironic then that a form of morality is introduced to force equality of the sexes!
No, in terms of the theory of evolution, he who reproduces survives. One gender cannot reproduce without the other, thus both are equal in evolutionary terms.

If that's not what you meant, then please elaborate.
RGeeB
Established Member

Post by RGeeB »

What if it were possible to clone sperm cells in the near future? Where would that leave men in the survival process?
Maranatha!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

RGeeB wrote:What if it were possible to clone sperm cells in the near future? Where would that leave men in the survival process?
Signing up for the best of their boys to be cloned?

They are working on the fusion of two ovum, incidently. However, i don't see how that would be a popular mainstream thing to do except among lesbians. Nor do i see sexual reproduction going the way of the dinosaur (or if it does, perhaps in the Aldous Huxley's Brave New World kind of way.)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

That is so good!!!!!! :D