Try to read this. I'm sure you can....very interesting.

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Oriental
Recognized Member
Christian: No

Re: really?

Post by Oriental »

Oriental wrote:We rffer to yuor fax detad 1 Speeetbmr 2006 rianrdegg the cenoitpad maettr and acatth htiwereh Dfart (3) of the Anemcenuonnt for yuor reivww. Tmres uesd hieren slahl hvae the smae mgninaes as denifed in the Anemcenuonnt uselns the cxetnot osiwrehte reriuqes.

How do you feel?
The text originally read these:

We refer to your fax dated 1 September 2006 regarding the captioned matterr and attach herewith Draft (3) of the Announcement for your review. Terms used herein shalll have the same meanings as defined in the Announcement unless the context otherwise requires.

I don't know how others feel. At first glance it doesn't seem easy for me to get it quickly, although the first and last alphabets are not altered in positions.
FFC
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Re: really?

Post by FFC »

Oriental wrote:
Oriental wrote:We rffer to yuor fax detad 1 Speeetbmr 2006 rianrdegg the cenoitpad maettr and acatth htiwereh Dfart (3) of the Anemcenuonnt for yuor reivww. Tmres uesd hieren slahl hvae the smae mgninaes as denifed in the Anemcenuonnt uselns the cxetnot osiwrehte reriuqes.

How do you feel?
The text originally read these:

We refer to your fax dated 1 September 2006 regarding the captioned matterr and attach herewith Draft (3) of the Announcement for your review. Terms used herein shalll have the same meanings as defined in the Announcement unless the context otherwise requires.

I don't know how others feel. At first glance it doesn't seem easy for me to get it quickly, although the first and last alphabets are not altered in positions.
I couldn't read it as easily either. Maybe a lawyer or somebody more familiar with this kind of language could pick it up easier.
"Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." - Corrie Ten Boom

Act 9:6
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?