Big Joke

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
Jbuza
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Jbuza »

kateliz wrote:
BGood wrote:I assume you think homosexuality is immoral. But let me ask you, would it be ok to drag a homosexual man through the streets and then beat him till he has to be hospitalized.
The problem is that people will exhibit anger to the individual and not the act. This is where liberals come in as ask, is this not hypocracy to dehumanize certain individuals?
Hmm. Coming to see your point. After all, it was hypocritical of me to beat that lesbian I met after telling her God loves her and wants her to repent so He can forgive her. The liberal standing nearby was right about that! Guess I was wrong; I'm sorry. Maybe I should just go back to loudly crying out how they're going to hell, like I was doing before that incident. At least that would be Christian and nonhypocritical of me.

My point, BGood, is that you came on too strong and were unreasonable. Do you honestly believe I'd do somthing like that just because I'm obviously not a liberal? Are all conservatives really going to put all homosexuals in the hospital?

Cause I mean, we all know homosexuals are really variations of that one frog that can change it's gender; they aren't human at all- and I believe we should start using them for disection in school science classes.

Your generalizations are, frankly, ubsurd. I hope you can see that now!

And now that that's taken care of, I admire your view on how "the institution of marraige is meant for the creation of a family." Not enough people understand that.

I would like to continue this discussion with you to get more of your views, but I want to respect the stay-on-topic rule, but am too lazy to start a new thread!
Your on topic cause that's the funniest thing I'v heard all day. :D
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Oh kateliz you are over-reacting, it was not a generalization.
kateliz wrote:
BGood wrote:I assume you think homosexuality is immoral. But let me ask you, would it be ok to drag a homosexual man through the streets and then beat him till he has to be hospitalized.
The problem is that people will exhibit anger to the individual and not the act. This is where liberals come in as ask, is this not hypocracy to dehumanize certain individuals?
Hmm. Coming to see your point. After all, it was hypocritical of me to beat that lesbian I met after telling her God loves her and wants her to repent so He can forgive her. The liberal standing nearby was right about that! Guess I was wrong; I'm sorry. Maybe I should just go back to loudly crying out how they're going to hell, like I was doing before that incident. At least that would be Christian and nonhypocritical of me.

My point, BGood, is that you came on too strong and were unreasonable. Do you honestly believe I'd do somthing like that just because I'm obviously not a liberal? Are all conservatives really going to put all homosexuals in the hospital?

Cause I mean, we all know homosexuals are really variations of that one frog that can change it's gender; they aren't human at all- and I believe we should start using them for disection in school science classes.

Your generalizations are, frankly, ubsurd. I hope you can see that now!
I am not saying that, what I am saying is that there should be laws affording people protection, and basic human rights. You cannot deny that there is descrimination occuring. There are laws against rape, this does not assume that all men are sexual predators who cannot be controlled.

Re-read the paragraph again the first statement is a rhetorical statement of an extreme, and then I go on to say that lesser forms of dehumanization occurs.
Rhetorical question, obvious answer is no.
For many it is hard to get past the action to the human being underneath. Even though dragging men through the streets is obviously wrong, many a times they are treated without respect nor dignity. Which is also wrong.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Okay BGood, I get you (as a prize for winning the Misunderstand Me Game! Congratulations!) But I still say that your post sounded like I interpreted it the first time.( :!: )

...what to do with BGood now that I got him...

I wholly agree with you, slave. Now kiss my ring and go scrub the fireplace.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Okay BGood, I get you (as a prize for winning the Misunderstand Me Game! Congratulations!) But I still say that your post sounded like I interpreted it the first time.( :!: )

...what to do with BGood now that I got him...

I wholly agree with you, slave. Now kiss my ring and go scrub the fireplace.
I can see how it might be confusing.

*After kissing kateliz' ring, BGood slowly dons his ragged scubs with trembling hands. He begins to slowly scrape away at the soot as tears stream down his ashen visage. The tears, as from some spring whose crystal stream falls over the ledges of a high precipice, continuous and ceaseless.*

=(
uh hohah!
=(
*He wept on*
beckyandretti
Established Member

Post by beckyandretti »

please miss.. I want some more...
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

"How dare you address the Great Kateliz before spoken to!" *Big Fiery Whoosh Noise Like From the Wizard of Oz When They Met the Wizard* "I shall not tolerate such insolent behaviour! Off with yer he... to the dungeon with you! Guards, make sure he gets the worst from the royal torturers, the Feather-Fingered Ticklers!" [Anyone ever see "Mother Goose Rock and Rhyme"?]

After BGood is helplessly dragged away by the strong-armed guards, leaving a trail of tears in his wake, the Great Kateliz sits her heavy-laden frame down abruptly in a plush chair, which moans in protest under the strain. She fans her over-heated self with an ornate fan that is always to be found in her plump, sweaty hand. Exhausted is she from a days work of eating the finest delicacies and reprimanding her slave, whose cooties she hastily wipes off her large ruby ring upon remembering his hypocritical showing of regard. The faint sound of BGood laughing in great agony now reaches her ears after echoing up the stone staircase in the room. How soothing the sound to her wearied Excellency.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

ahah hhah ahaha haaha
hha haha hahha hah
hee hee please! hahaha hehe heh
hhee please! stop! hahaa hah
ha...

*suddenly the laughter stops
An eerie silence filled the air.*
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol:

She is satisfied.

But why am I being gory again? HELP! Why must I always make BGood die in my posts?
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Actually, he died in his own post! SAFE!
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:Actually, he died in his own post! SAFE!
The reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated. I am alive and we..

*suddenly an eerie silence fills the thread.*
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

:lol:

Newsflash: BGood Sighting at local Truck Stop (Townspeople Terrified)
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:
kateliz wrote:Actually, he died in his own post! SAFE!
The reports of my demise have been greatly exagerated. I am alive and we..

*suddenly an eerie silence fills the thread.*
Don't quote Mark Twain without mentioning him! How dare you! *WHAM*
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

I see I'm not the only unjustly violent one here! (As if violence can ever be justified... well, except for directing it at Kmart- he's always an exception to that rule, of course.)

What was that quote from?
ryo dokomi
Established Member

Post by ryo dokomi »

you guys should forgive me of my rudeness and not staying on topic but i must say something.
now im not sure if you were joking or not, but i have been a Christian for only 2 1/2 years and i have struggled with homosexuality for most of my life and i can (1) testify that NO man is born as such an atrocity and that (2) we are human and that even in a joking manner such things should not be said, (or typed if you want to get technical). now i have been faithful to my faith and i love the LORD more than anything in the world but i still am struggleing with as this abonination. and though i call myself such things, i dont believe, gives you the right to call other people such things. where is the edification in that. that right there is hypocracy....

again for give me if this is way out of line, but reading that line got my heart racing.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I believe it was a response to BGood about "conservative" Christians all wanting homosexuls in hospital or something...? In other words, it wasn't serious.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)