This cat's having a bad fur day

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
jakelo
Recognized Member
Christian: No

This cat's having a bad fur day

Post by jakelo »

When people generally think of cats they imagine a well groomed, cleaned coat. WHAT HAPPENED HERE!
Attachments
not really a joke, but i freaking love it
not really a joke, but i freaking love it
awesomecat.jpg (54.91 KiB) Viewed 4867 times
Duskfox
Newbie Member

Post by Duskfox »

awwwww that poor cat! :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

Looks like the kitten's missing an ear or something, doesn't it?
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

I suppose that's what happens when the kitty sleeps in the washing basket. ;)
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

Oooh! Now I feel bad for the earless kitty! Ya know, when I was younger and playing hide and seek, (who knows where this is going!) I would sometimes hide in the dryer. :wink: I thought that was the smartest place, but would worry about accidently being tumbled. Then one time I went to do a load of laundry and found my cat sitting in the washer! And he frequently, when given an opportunity, climbs into the dryer when you're about to take your stuff out, getting long, white hair all over your clean clothes!
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

kateliz wrote:Oooh! Now I feel bad for the earless kitty! Ya know, when I was younger and playing hide and seek, (who knows where this is going!) I would sometimes hide in the dryer. :wink: I thought that was the smartest place, but would worry about accidently being tumbled. Then one time I went to do a load of laundry and found my cat sitting in the washer! And he frequently, when given an opportunity, climbs into the dryer when you're about to take your stuff out, getting long, white hair all over your clean clothes!
I play hide and seek with my dog Lucky.
When he was a puppy he would hide under the bed and start to cry cause it was so dark. :D

After I pull him out he would run downstairs and hide behind the couch or something.

We still play but hes so big now all he can do is keep moving around avoiding me.

My friends are amazed when its his turn to find me. He will go one way and then turn back the other way anticipating me sneaking away. He's been at my parents place for a little while. I miss Lucky. :cry:

Aaaawooooooooo!!!!!
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member

Post by kateliz »

How in the world did you get your dog to play hide and seek? :? Did you like say, "Let's play hide and seek, Lucky!" and then tell him to sit while you hid, and then said, "Find me!"?

It's so cute he'd hide somewhere out of enthusiasm but then get paralyzed by fear! :lol: Not to say, however, that I think it's cute when a dog is paralyzed by fear! :)

Do you think this kitten could have been taught to, "Play scruffy and earless!"??? :lol: You never know! :lol:
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

kateliz wrote:How in the world did you get your dog to play hide and seek? :? Did you like say, "Let's play hide and seek, Lucky!" and then tell him to sit while you hid, and then said, "Find me!"?

It's so cute he'd hide somewhere out of enthusiasm but then get paralyzed by fear! :lol: Not to say, however, that I think it's cute when a dog is paralyzed by fear! :)

Do you think this kitten could have been taught to, "Play scruffy and earless!"??? :lol: You never know! :lol:
I found that cats might be smarter than dogs, but they don't like to cooperate as much. =(

Lucky naturally like to play hide and seek, and fetch, hes half golden retriever and half lab.
=)
We used to hide stuffed animals and we would yell "ready!" and he would come look for the toy.

Also, I used to just hide somewhere and then he would come and look for me. And he always like being chased. So one day I got tired and went to get a drink and when I came back to chase him he was hiding behind the couch.
When I found him he went and hid again.
=)
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

Oh yeah, oh yeah! :lol: Welllll, we have a Labradoodle! It is half labrador and half poodle and in the words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does", which is exactly this dog. His name is Bob, barks REALLY loud for really no reason, is scared of everything, is always curious, and is ALWAYS in the way. Black dog with some white hairs and is the same height as a labrador. He is less than a year old, BUT STILL, no room for stupidness in this house, all animals must have an I.Q. of 200! :lol:
jakelo
Recognized Member

Post by jakelo »

lol as long as we're talking about dogs I might as well pitch in! I have a yorky-poo. Yorkshire terrier and poodle mix. His name is Bo. Ugly little dog lol
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Thinker wrote:Oh yeah, oh yeah! :lol: Welllll, we have a Labradoodle! It is half labrador and half poodle and in the words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does", which is exactly this dog. His name is Bob, barks REALLY loud for really no reason, is scared of everything, is always curious, and is ALWAYS in the way. Black dog with some white hairs and is the same height as a labrador. He is less than a year old, BUT STILL, no room for stupidness in this house, all animals must have an I.Q. of 200! :lol:
Bob sounds really cute!
=)
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

jakelo wrote:lol as long as we're talking about dogs I might as well pitch in! I have a yorky-poo. Yorkshire terrier and poodle mix. His name is Bo. Ugly little dog lol
OH My. That looked like a little Alien at first :lol:
Blob
Established Member

Post by Blob »

While in external speech thought is embodied in words, in inner speech words die as they bring forth thought.
- Vygotsky
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

Blob wrote:Image

//www.stuffonmycat.com/
That's mean but funny at the same time! The cat would probably get ready to claw the cameraman! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Post by Kurieuo »

jakelo wrote:lol as long as we're talking about dogs I might as well pitch in! I have a yorky-poo. Yorkshire terrier and poodle mix. His name is Bo. Ugly little dog lol
Almost the same name I called my budgie — Boo. ;)