Credit Card Purchase.

Got some good and clean jokes to share? Everyone likes a laugh.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member
Christian: No

Credit Card Purchase.

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: Credit Card Purchase.

Post by bizzt »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.
:lol:
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Re: Credit Card Purchase.

Post by Believer »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card. She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed on the receipt. As luck would have it, they matched.
Just taking precautions :lol:. Usually they ask for my I.D. as in Driver's License I.D. when this situation happens to me.
BGoodForGoodSake
Ultimate Member

Post by BGoodForGoodSake »

Another testemonial,

I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: too many deer were being hit by cars and she didn't want them to cross there anymore.
It is not length of life, but depth of life. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Believer
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Believer »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:Another testemonial,

I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: too many deer were being hit by cars and she didn't want them to cross there anymore.
Goodness, some people/deers :roll: :lol:.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by bizzt »

BGoodForGoodSake wrote:Another testemonial,

Oh MY :lol:
kateliz
Advanced Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by kateliz »

:lol: Oh deer! I imagine God laughs when people do things like that!