Mysterious UFOs over Washington, D.C.

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Mysterious UFOs over Washington, D.C.

Post by Philip »

Suddenly, it's 1952 all over again, with Washington buzzing over UFOs - which apparently have been buzzing military targets here and beyond. Amazing to see a serious headline like today's, over the House Intelligence Committee's briefing over UFOs: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ufos- ... l-briefing

So, what do you guys think they are - and I hope we can get some serious input - as opposed to jokes about "Mars needs women!" I know that scholar Michael Heiser, whom has long studied the alien / UFO / contactees for many years, believes that those who are convinced they've been visited by aliens (and many of them for quite some time) have been demonically deceived. However, he does not believe we are being visited by aliens or that demons are the source for UFOs.

OK, so what actually happened with UFOs in Washington in 1952 (from Wikipedia): On one of National Airport's runways, S.C. Pierman, a Capital Airlines pilot, was waiting in the cockpit of his DC-4 for permission to take off. After spotting what he believed to be a meteor, he was told that the control tower's radar had detected unknown objects closing in on his position. Pierman observed six objects — "white, tailless, fast-moving lights" — over a 14-minute period.[6][3] Pierman was in radio contact with Barnes during his sighting, and Barnes later related that "each sighting coincided with a pip we could see near his plane. When he reported that the light streaked off at a high speed, it disappeared on our scope."[7]

Meanwhile, at Andrews Air Force Base, the control tower personnel were tracking on radar what some thought to be unknown objects, but others suspected, and in one instance were able to prove, were simply stars and meteors.[8] However, Staff Sgt. Charles Davenport observed an orange-red light to the south; the light "would appear to stand still, then make an abrupt change in direction and altitude . . . this happened several times."[7] At one point both radar centers at National Airport and the radar at Andrews Air Force Base were tracking an object hovering over a radio beacon. The object vanished in all three radar centers at the same time.[9]

At 3 a.m., shortly before two United States Air Force F-94 Starfire jet fighters from New Castle Air Force Base in Delaware arrived over Washington, all of the objects vanished from the radar at National Airport. However, when the jets ran low on fuel and left, the objects returned, which convinced Barnes that "the UFOs were monitoring radio traffic and behaving accordingly."[7] The objects were last detected by radar at 5:30 a.m.

RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Re: Mysterious UFOs over Washington, D.C.

Post by RickD »

To me, they’re simply UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) at this point.

I’m curious as to what Heiser thinks they are.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Rick: To me, they’re simply UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) at this point.

I’m curious as to what Heiser thinks they are.

Rick, Heiser is getting ready to weigh in more on the recent UFO stories involving the U.S. military. And the fact that these videos have been linked from within military should make one consider what is likely going on.

Here are some of Heiser's recent comments preparing for his update on UFOs: https://drmsh.com/tic-tac-ufo-youre-not-told/

An outtake from the link: Heiser: "The fact that the United States has been researching anti-gravity for nearly seventy years is demonstrable. There are patents held by the U.S. Navy for craft (or radar deflecting/scrambling devices) that conform to the “tic tac” UFO video and witness descriptions as well as the “fleet” of triangle UFOs. Further, some of these technologies were being tested within the precise carrier groups that were witnesses to some of the most publicized UFO incidents of recent months and years. Obviously, it cannot be determined that any of these human technologies are what was witnessed, but they can indeed account for much of the data."
claysmithr
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by claysmithr »

Those look like TR 3B's to me. Look how they try to spin the narrative.
Challenger007
Familiar Member

Post by Challenger007 »

It seems to me that these are all innuendo in attempts to stimulate people to believe in devilry.