Page 1 of 1

Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:36 pm
by Nessa
I can be pretty forgiving when it comes to movies that aren't great but I have no grace here....

The movie was TERRIBLE.

I was tempted to walk out.

The acting was lame. The script was appalling. I could have written a better movie myself...

I should have known when they pair up an Aussie and kiwi romantically, it's gonna be bad :-P

Nicole Kidman, you should be ashamed :shakehead:

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
by RickD
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm
by Nessa
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:
He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm
by RickD
Nessa wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:
He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.
Apparently you've never seen him in GOT. He was a pretty good actor there.

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am
by Nessa
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Nessa wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:
He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.
Apparently you've never seen him in GOT. He was a pretty good actor there.
Got?

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 am
by RickD
Nessa wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Nessa wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:
He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.
Apparently you've never seen him in GOT. He was a pretty good actor there.
Got?
Game of Thrones

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:50 pm
by Nessa
RickD wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 am
Nessa wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Nessa wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:05 pm
I just want to see Jason Momoa. He's a hunk!
:fainting:
He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.
Apparently you've never seen him in GOT. He was a pretty good actor there.
Got?
Game of Thrones
I started to watch the first episode of GOT and naked lady.

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:14 pm
by RickD
Nessa wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:50 pm
RickD wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:33 am
Nessa wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:46 am
RickD wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:24 pm
Nessa wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:54 pm


He can't act so I guess at least his looks are a distraction at best.
Apparently you've never seen him in GOT. He was a pretty good actor there.
Got?
Game of Thrones
I started to watch the first episode of GOT and naked lady.
Yes, there are lots of bewbies in GoT.

Re: Aquaman Spoof

Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:27 am
by PaulSacramento
Nessa wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:36 pm
I can be pretty forgiving when it comes to movies that aren't great but I have no grace here....

The movie was TERRIBLE.

I was tempted to walk out.

The acting was lame. The script was appalling. I could have written a better movie myself...

I should have known when they pair up an Aussie and kiwi romantically, it's gonna be bad :-P

Nicole Kidman, you should be ashamed :shakehead:
I enjoyed it.
It was silly and fun and humorous and the action was what is to be expected in a superhero movie.
It wasn't full of deep meaning and such, nor was there lots of comments on society other than the expected ones ( humans destroying the ocean, finding the balance when being of two different cultures, etc).
It was far better than Batman Vs Superman.