A VERY Close Call!

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

A VERY Close Call!

Post by Philip »

It does not get any closer than this!

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mo ... 886897.mp4

It's like something out of a roadrunner cartoon!
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Re: A VERY Close Call!

Post by BavarianWheels »

Philip wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:18 am It does not get any closer than this!

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mo ... 886897.mp4
I'm actually not sure if being properly seat-belted in would've been better for this person. It seems to me that having been perfectly ejected probably saved him injuries.
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Bav: I'm actually not sure if being properly seat-belted in would've been better for this person. It seems to me that having been perfectly ejected probably saved him injuries.
I was thinking that as well!
Blessed
Valued Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Blessed »

He was young and strong. His shoulder blade/side area broke the glass. He just got lucky. He would've survived with a seat belt regardless.

I always wear my seat belt. It's just an excuse for the police to pull you over and raise your insurance rates. The crazy thing is, when I was younger, and had a lousy car and happened to be dressed poorly that day, since I just got out of bed .. I was eyeballed by a cop and pulled over for not wearing a seat belt - when I had a seat belt on. The guy flat out lied . This was before cameras. Not only that but the pig pulled me over on private property, technically, a cop cannot give you an infraction ticket on private property. Even those stop signs in the mall parking lot. They have no jurisdiction.

When you're young police bully and take advantage of you. I see this in the live leak videos too. Police seem less likely to act this way to an adult who calmly knows his rights and politely refuses to answer their irrelevant gotcha questions.