Walking down memory lane...

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#31

Post by Nicki » Sun May 27, 2018 5:37 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:18 am
Nessa wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:22 am
Funniest moment for me was when a personal PM to Nessa went to all mods by accident. Then Nessa did the same thing soon after. Anyone still got a copy? :lol:
Just as well we saved all the naughty stuff for email.... waaaaay safer :yes:
We did? I thought the Skype video sessions... err.. never mind. ;)
What! I thought you were only having a cyberspace affair with me. y:O2

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20837
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#32

Post by RickD » Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 am
You forgot the "sexting" pictures that you accidentally sent to all the mods.

Waking up to a naked text of Kurieuo, isn't something I enjoyed!
:shock:
:lol: No, those pics were just for you Rick. Do you still have them? ;) ;)
Yes, I still have them. Would you like me to put one up as my profile picture?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#33

Post by Kurieuo » Sun May 27, 2018 3:24 pm

Nicki wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:37 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:18 am
Nessa wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:22 am
Funniest moment for me was when a personal PM to Nessa went to all mods by accident. Then Nessa did the same thing soon after. Anyone still got a copy? :lol:
Just as well we saved all the naughty stuff for email.... waaaaay safer :yes:
We did? I thought the Skype video sessions... err.. never mind. ;)
What! I thought you were only having a cyberspace affair with me. y:O2
It's like I keep trying to explain to my wife, I've just got too much love to give. y@};- y>:D<
These users liked this post by Kurieuo:
Nicki (Sun May 27, 2018 11:46 pm)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#34

Post by Kurieuo » Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 am
You forgot the "sexting" pictures that you accidentally sent to all the mods.

Waking up to a naked text of Kurieuo, isn't something I enjoyed!
:shock:
:lol: No, those pics were just for you Rick. Do you still have them? ;) ;)
Yes, I still have them. Would you like me to put one up as my profile picture?
So long as it's not the one you ripped from a Youtube video (stalker!). That one was horrid, I was hit by some kind of virus so had just had blood extracted from my arm earlier that day. My daughter took it, and Google auto-uploaded from my phone defaulting to public view (like what the hell google?!? you missed out on the one of me in the shower :shower: ).
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20837
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#35

Post by RickD » Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
you missed out on the one of me in the shower
No, I got you in the shower, but it's too "small" to use as profile picture.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#36

Post by Kurieuo » Sun May 27, 2018 11:27 pm

RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
you missed out on the one of me in the shower
No, I got you in the shower, but it's too "small" to use as profile picture.
y/:)2
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#37

Post by Nicki » Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 am
You forgot the "sexting" pictures that you accidentally sent to all the mods.

Waking up to a naked text of Kurieuo, isn't something I enjoyed!
:shock:
:lol: No, those pics were just for you Rick. Do you still have them? ;) ;)
Yes, I still have them. Would you like me to put one up as my profile picture?
So long as it's not the one you ripped from a Youtube video (stalker!). That one was horrid, I was hit by some kind of virus so had just had blood extracted from my arm earlier that day. My daughter took it, and Google auto-uploaded from my phone defaulting to public view (like what the hell google?!? you missed out on the one of me in the shower :shower: ).
Really? It auto-uploaded onto YouTube?

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#38

Post by Kurieuo » Mon May 28, 2018 12:02 am

Nicki wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:53 am
You forgot the "sexting" pictures that you accidentally sent to all the mods.

Waking up to a naked text of Kurieuo, isn't something I enjoyed!
:shock:
:lol: No, those pics were just for you Rick. Do you still have them? ;) ;)
Yes, I still have them. Would you like me to put one up as my profile picture?
So long as it's not the one you ripped from a Youtube video (stalker!). That one was horrid, I was hit by some kind of virus so had just had blood extracted from my arm earlier that day. My daughter took it, and Google auto-uploaded from my phone defaulting to public view (like what the hell google?!? you missed out on the one of me in the shower :shower: ).
Really? It auto-uploaded onto YouTube?
It can be configured to. I pay little attention, but Google is always changing how Android works, it like a competition between Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft et al who can invade the privacy of people the most right? Either I configured my phone without being aware to, or Google just decided to auto-config it to backup photos and videos to my Google Drive in some update.

My Google account is configured on my Samsung phone so... then my daughter, or I think it was my youngest 2-3 old at the time, they have a fascination with videoing everything, it got uploaded to public view. Rick was stalking my profile and wella. He can now look at me naked in the shower any time he wants. He says there's not much to look at, but I know he's just jealous.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#39

Post by Nicki » Mon May 28, 2018 6:57 am

Kurieuo wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 12:02 am
Nicki wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:50 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm
RickD wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am

:lol: No, those pics were just for you Rick. Do you still have them? ;) ;)
Yes, I still have them. Would you like me to put one up as my profile picture?
So long as it's not the one you ripped from a Youtube video (stalker!). That one was horrid, I was hit by some kind of virus so had just had blood extracted from my arm earlier that day. My daughter took it, and Google auto-uploaded from my phone defaulting to public view (like what the hell google?!? you missed out on the one of me in the shower :shower: ).
Really? It auto-uploaded onto YouTube?
It can be configured to. I pay little attention, but Google is always changing how Android works, it like a competition between Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft et al who can invade the privacy of people the most right? Either I configured my phone without being aware to, or Google just decided to auto-config it to backup photos and videos to my Google Drive in some update.

My Google account is configured on my Samsung phone so... then my daughter, or I think it was my youngest 2-3 old at the time, they have a fascination with videoing everything, it got uploaded to public view. Rick was stalking my profile and wella. He can now look at me naked in the shower any time he wants. He says there's not much to look at, but I know he's just jealous.
Wow! Can I stalk your profile? That must have been quite a moment for you though. I take it you deleted the video, but not quickly enough for some people.

By the way, I'm pretty sure 'wella' is a brand of shampoo or something. Maybe you mean 'voila'. It's French, y'know. y>:D<

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 9891
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 642 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#40

Post by Kurieuo » Mon May 28, 2018 2:55 pm

:lol: yes voila. Thankfully there was no shower video, that would be quite embarrassing. I've found several photos and videos in the past on my phone that were embarrassing. It's now fingerprint locked.
These users liked this post by Kurieuo:
Nicki (Mon May 28, 2018 5:28 pm)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 549 times
Been liked: 297 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#41

Post by Nessa » Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Nicki wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:37 am
Kurieuo wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:18 am
Nessa wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:57 pm
Kurieuo wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 8:22 am
Funniest moment for me was when a personal PM to Nessa went to all mods by accident. Then Nessa did the same thing soon after. Anyone still got a copy? :lol:
Just as well we saved all the naughty stuff for email.... waaaaay safer :yes:
We did? I thought the Skype video sessions... err.. never mind. ;)
What! I thought you were only having a cyberspace affair with me. y:O2
The more, the merrier

:twodancing: :twodancing:
These users liked this post by Nessa:
Nicki (Mon May 28, 2018 11:31 pm)

Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 7998
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 366 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#42

Post by Philip » Tue May 29, 2018 5:01 am

I can't imagine anyone putting photos or video meant to be private and unviewable by any other than their spouse, on a device that can access the internet. Plus, it's far too easy to screw up and make a mistake. :shock:

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 641
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 332 times
Been liked: 64 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#43

Post by Nicki » Tue May 29, 2018 6:40 am

Philip wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:01 am
I can't imagine anyone putting photos or video meant to be private and unviewable by any other than their spouse, on a device that can access the internet. Plus, it's far too easy to screw up and make a mistake. :shock:
It sounded as if it was a toddler who was to blame for the incident ;)

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 20837
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 1031 times

Re: Walking down memory lane...

#44

Post by RickD » Tue May 29, 2018 7:13 am

Nicki wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 6:40 am
Philip wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 5:01 am
I can't imagine anyone putting photos or video meant to be private and unviewable by any other than their spouse, on a device that can access the internet. Plus, it's far too easy to screw up and make a mistake. :shock:
It sounded as if it was a toddler who was to blame for the incident ;)
My dog ate my homework.
My kangaroo ate my cat.
My toddler took a video of me, and uploaded it to YouTube without my knowing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply