Page 1 of 2

The big 4-0

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:02 pm
by Nicki
I've got there :wheelchair:

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:19 pm
by 1over137
Happy Birthday.
Every age is nice.
Just to live in that age we have and enjoy :)

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 pm
by Philip
Congrats! I found out my wife was pregnant with my first child the day I turned 40.

Yeah: :shock:

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:36 pm
by Nessa
Nicki wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:02 pm
I've got there :wheelchair:
Congrats... in three years you will be where I am....and in three years i'll be... :econfused:

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:53 pm
by Blessed
Almost there ..

This sucks :(

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:46 am
by Nicki
Blessed wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:53 pm
Almost there ..

This sucks :(
Ah, it's not that bad :) I just wanted to have some more work by my birthday, since I've been under-employed - it hasn't happened though. Oh well, I'll keep plodding on.

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 am
by RickD
Happy Birthday, you old battle axe!

The good thing about a woman turning 40, is that women are over the hill at 30, so you should be used to being old by now.

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 am
by Nicki
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 am
Happy Birthday, you old battle axe!

The good thing about a woman turning 40, is that women are over the hill at 30, so you should be used to being old by now.
y>:D<

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:53 am
by RickD
Nicki wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 am
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 am
Happy Birthday, you old battle axe!

The good thing about a woman turning 40, is that women are over the hill at 30, so you should be used to being old by now.
y>:D<
Careful with the hugs, you may bust a hip. Osteoporosis is common at your age.

Btw, you may want to post a picture, so we can all see if you look your age.

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:03 am
by Nicki
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:53 am
Nicki wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 am
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 am
Happy Birthday, you old battle axe!

The good thing about a woman turning 40, is that women are over the hill at 30, so you should be used to being old by now.
y>:D<
Careful with the hugs, you may bust a hip. Osteoporosis is common at your age.

Btw, you may want to post a picture, so we can all see if you look your age.
I may not want to. y/:]

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:45 am
by Byblos
Nicki wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:02 pm
I've got there :wheelchair:
Four Oh, little tiny neophyte. Happy birthday.

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:12 am
by RickD
I noticed that Byblos has reached the age that either:

He was embarrassed, so he took his age off his profile.

Or...

The forum numbers don't go that high.

:shock:

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 am
by RickD
Nicki,

This should make you feel right at home.


Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 am
by Byblos
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:12 am
I noticed that Byblos has reached the age that either:

He was embarrassed, so he took his age off his profile.

Or...

The forum numbers don't go that high.

:shock:
Or both. :mrgreen:

Re: The big 4-0

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:20 am
by Nicki
RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:16 am
Nicki,

This should make you feel right at home.

Thank you - but believe it or not I've had very few days in my life when I actually saw any sheep. :mrgreen: