WTForum

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: WTForum

Post by RickD »

BavarianWheels wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am Well that's a shame. Atheists that frequent Christian forums tend to be on the angry and combative side, but still we sometimes need controversy to spark interest/traffic.
Oh, don't misunderstand me. We still have that sometimes. As mods, we have no problem with anyone who is opinionated, as long as they can be somewhat civil. The forum isn't a YouTube comment section. We have to do some moderating.

The only people we don't allow are leftists, democrats, republicans, libertarians, communists, Catholics, Protestants, atheists, agnostics, women, calvinists, arminians, SDAs, YECs, Gap Theorists, evolutionists, flat earthers, Canadians, and Kiwis.

Anyone else is welcome.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
BavarianWheels
Prestigious Senior Member

Post by BavarianWheels »

RickD wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:39 am
BavarianWheels wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am Well that's a shame. Atheists that frequent Christian forums tend to be on the angry and combative side, but still we sometimes need controversy to spark interest/traffic.
Oh, don't misunderstand me. We still have that sometimes. As mods, we have no problem with anyone who is opinionated, as long as they can be somewhat civil. The forum isn't a YouTube comment section. We have to do some moderating.

The only people we don't allow are leftists, democrats, republicans, libertarians, communists, Catholics, Protestants, atheists, agnostics, women, calvinists, arminians, SDAs, YECs, Gap Theorists, evolutionists, flat earthers, Canadians, and Kiwis.

Anyone else is welcome.
If you're letting dreamers in/stay, I'm out!
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

Nessa wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:50 pm
RickD wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:45 pm
Nessa wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 pm
RickD wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm
BavarianWheels wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 pm Keeping in line with this thread's topic, WTForum...

Why is this forum so damn quiet now? Did all the outspoken individuals just leave or get banned?

Define "outspoken".
outspoken: Pertaining to any individual on the board who has a differing opinon than that of the mods
:mrgreen:
:pound:

The ironic thing is that we mods have differing opinions amongst ourselves, but we don't ban each other*.

*Although, Kurieuo did ban me for an hour, once.
Obviously he is jealous of you :shakehead:
Nah Bavarian I was taking a break from here.
Enjoy my company.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

BavarianWheels wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:39 pm
RickD wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:39 am

Anyone else is welcome.
If you're letting dreamers in/stay, I'm out!
Define "dreamers". :lol:
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony