What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

This area is for friendly discussions only. Post in a more relaxed setting without fear of being attacked. No sensitive topics allowed and strictly no debating!

What's usually the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

eyes
1
13%
height
0
No votes
clothing
0
No votes
face
4
50%
body
0
No votes
other (please specify)
3
38%
 
Total votes: 8

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 9203
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 347 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#16

Post by PaulSacramento » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:02 am

I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ass... :amen:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#17

Post by RickD » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am

PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 9203
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 347 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#18

Post by PaulSacramento » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am

RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#19

Post by Nessa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:26 pm

PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#20

Post by RickD » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:33 pm

Nessa wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol
I don't think you're allowed to say "a.s.s." on this forum. I may have to report you to a moderator. y:^o
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#21

Post by Nessa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 pm

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol
I don't think you're allowed to say "a.s.s." on this forum. I may have to report you to a moderator. y:^o
Hey, Im one of the most regular and beloved posters here.

What they gonna do? :twisted:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#22

Post by RickD » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:08 pm

Nessa wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote: I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol
I don't think you're allowed to say "a.s.s." on this forum. I may have to report you to a moderator. y:^o
Hey, Im one of the most regular and beloved posters here.

What they gonna do? :twisted:
Probably punish you by making you a moderator. Wait a minute...did you say you're one of the most regular posters here? You're definitely beloved, but regular? You're not regular in any sense of the word.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 8475
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains
Has liked: 404 times
Been liked: 644 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#23

Post by Philip » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:59 pm

I notice the lady's hair (on head :P ). I like long, silky tresses! Brunettes, especially.

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#24

Post by Nessa » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:19 pm

Philip wrote:I notice the lady's hair (on head :P ). I like long, silky tresses! Brunettes, especially.
Gee, Phil, would you like to make a plug for any particular shampoo while you're at it? :P

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 9203
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 347 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#25

Post by PaulSacramento » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:35 am

Nessa wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol
Smile.
There is something about a smile that transcends actual looks.
Bodies change, looks change, hair colours change but a smile, that is forever.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#26

Post by RickD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:09 am

PaulSacramento wrote:
Nessa wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:
RickD wrote:
PaulSacramento wrote:I choose other and specified smile.
A beautiful smile is awesome.
Add to that a nice ***... :amen:
I'm not sure you're allowed to say "***" on this forum.
Buttocks sounds to "Gumpish".
So you first notice her smile Then a.s.s?

What's more important then? Lol
Smile.
There is something about a smile that transcends actual looks.
Bodies change, looks change, hair colours change but a smile, that is forever.
Clearly, you've never seen British teeth!
Image
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Posts: 10003
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia
Has liked: 644 times
Been liked: 662 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#27

Post by Kurieuo » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:35 am

On a more serious note, I really don't like the question. It presupposes there are only two opposite sexes, and we know better today, surely?!?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNGkwGYE4E
These users liked this post by Kurieuo:
Nessa (Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm)
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

User avatar
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Posts: 3452
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:10 pm
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 570 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#28

Post by Nessa » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Kurieuo wrote:On a more serious note, I really don't like the question. It presupposes there are only two opposite sexes, and we know better today, surely?!?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzNGkwGYE4E
:lol:

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 21486
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 200 times
Been liked: 1097 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#29

Post by RickD » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Anyone else notice in the video that the teacher is sweating profusely under her right arm?

Can I change my answer? The first thing I notice about the opposite sex, is if they're sweating profusely.
These users liked this post by RickD:
Kurieuo (Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 pm)
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

Kenny wrote:
"You don’t need faith, logic, reason, proof, or anything else to be atheist, all you need to do is reject what someone told you."



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Nicki
Senior Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:36 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided
Location: Western Australia
Has liked: 359 times
Been liked: 68 times

Re: What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

#30

Post by Nicki » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 pm

Philip wrote:I notice the lady's hair (on head :P ). I like long, silky tresses! Brunettes, especially.
I have long dark tresses but it's hard to get them silky. :roll: I imagine they are and then I look in the mirror and they're a mess!

Post Reply